The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    FWIW, the BYUtv announcers last week seemed to take it for granted that ZW is gone. It makes sense to me. If your goal is to go next level, the risk of a devastating injury is just too high.
    This.

Comment

• I can’t believe we are discussing this. Of course he is gone. And good for him.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I can’t believe we are discussing this. Of course he is gone. And good for him.
        Because it's not about Zach, it's about us as fans being happy. Duh!

Comment

• I agree he's most likely gone. I'm more curious about whether he should go if he gets a second round rating or lower. I hope he gets a first round rating and has a long, successful career in the NFL. There's a lot of evidence that he will, but just imagine for a second that he doesn't. Is it still a good idea for him? Maybe it is ... I was just hoping to get some input from people that are smarter than me on that subject. But apparently its stupid to even consider. My bad.
          Last edited by UVACoug; 11-29-2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
            I agree he's most likely gone. I'm more curious about whether he should go if he gets a second round rating or lower. I hope he gets a first round rating and has a long, successful career in the NFL. There's a lot of evidence that he will, but just imagine for a second that he doesn't. Is it still a good idea for him? Maybe it is ... I was just hoping to get some input from people that are smarter than me on that subject. But apparently its stupid to even consider. My bad.
            This is the biggest question mark. Making the transition to the next level is tough and often involves a lot of luck in being in the right place at the right time. I hope Zach lands in an organization that's a good fit for him.

Comment

• Some Ute who isn’t Zach Wilson’s family should post in Lebowski’s Covid Silver Linings thread, “Cancellation of the 2020 Holy War.”
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                Some Ute who isn’t Zach Wilson’s family should post in Lebowski’s Covid Silver Linings thread, “Cancellation of the 2020 Holy War.”
                Definitely a silver lining from their perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  Some Ute who isn’t Zach Wilson’s family should post in Lebowski’s Covid Silver Linings thread, “Cancellation of the 2020 Holy War.”
                  So sad.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...893141506?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I'm going to miss Zach next year.

Comment

• Zach breaks BYU's completion percentage record.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• one. more. year.

one. more. year.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• I see this as a top ten team.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X