BYU Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Football

Hi guys, I am new here. I was unaware of this site until my brother told me about it. Cougarboard wouldn't let me change my moniker name for two years because I created an account for my wife and she didn't do it herself. Weird and frustrating.

Anyways, I am the publisher for BYU's Rivals site CougarNation and yesterday posted an article about Chip Brown and his thoughts on BYU. A few things I would like to clear, I spoke with Chip several weeks before the article was published, I was still in training with Rivals and was holding on to the story til I thought it was the right time.

Anyways look forward to spending time hear. Please don't tell me the owner of the site is named el jefe.........

Originally posted by Kacey Robbins View Post
    Hi guys, I am new here. I was unaware of this site until my brother told me about it. Cougarboard wouldn't let me change my moniker name for two years because I created an account for my wife and she didn't do it herself. Weird and frustrating.

Anyways, I am the publisher for BYU's Rivals site CougarNation and yesterday posted an article about Chip Brown and his thoughts on BYU. A few things I would like to clear, I spoke with Chip several weeks before the article was published, I was still in training with Rivals and was holding on to the story til I thought it was the right time.

Anyways look forward to spending time hear. Please don't tell me the owner of the site is named el jefe.........
    No El Jefe here.....Probably lurks though.

Comment

Welcome. Are you looking to participate here regularly? Would be nice to have you aboard.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        No El Jefe here.....Probably lurks though.
        They all lurk. They can make you all leave CB, but they can't leave you alone.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Yeah I would like to hang around, never been here before so not really sure how to navigate but I'll figure it out.

Comment

Yeah I would like to hang around, never been here before so not really sure how to navigate but I'll figure it out.
            Please share any information you have regarding BYU to the B12. Thanks.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The "New Posts" link is your best friend for a site like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Please share any information you have regarding BYU to the B12. Thanks.
                Sheesh! Let the man breath!

Comment

1280 said Bronco hasn't had one of his recruits as head coach drafted other than Harvey going in the supplemental. Wow...is that right?
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    1280 said Bronco hasn't had one of his recruits as head coach drafted other than Harvey going in the supplemental. Wow...is that right?
                    The reason given by the CB loyalists is he has had only 8 recruits graduate. He needs to be given 5-7 more years. They may be right. I didn't research it.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                      The reason given by the CB loyalists is he has had only 8 recruits graduate. He needs to be given 5-7 more years. They may be right. I didn't research it.
                      So BYU's graduation rates suck, too?

Kidding. I guess I can see that. He's been the head coach for what, 7 years now? His first recruiting class probably just barely finished eligibility.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Kidding. I guess I can see that. He's been the head coach for what, 7 years now? His first recruiting class probably just barely finished eligibility.
                        It would also indicate the level of non LDS talent recruited. Of course that doesn't surprise me either. When Bronco first took over he said it would be basically a RM dominated team with non RM's sprinkled in.

It has turned out he was inspired. I don't think at the time he realized how big the fireside program was going to become. The most important day of the week.

Comment

Yes, it takes forever, especially when 85%-90% of his LDS recruits go on missions and a large percentage of them also redshirt. It also means his JC recruiting has been less than stellar.
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Seems like they're working on doing better with the JC thing.
                            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Working...
                            X