• Show
Clear All

• COME ON D AGAIN

Comment

• Need some defense here.

Comment

• So much for defense. gross

Comment

• How is that not holding? O lineman tackled Batty so he couldn't make the play. Lame.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            How is that not holding? O lineman tackled Batty so he couldn't make the play. Lame.
            My family is getting sick of my whining about that, but yes, it was the most egregious hold of the game.
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• nice stop on the 2

Comment

• 42-40 would be a great ending score.

Comment

• that's nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Brace yourselves. BYU getting ready to blow this in tremendous fashion.
                    Bump.

I legitimately believe BYU's best chance to win was to go for it on 4th and 1 in the 4th Q. I'm betting the analytics agree with me.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• so, so, so nice

very nice

Comment

• It was a tremendous blowing of the game.
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• <sigh>

Comment

• Rex turned into such a soft B this season. Not sure what happened. Sitake Special again.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Well....
                              poop.

Comment

• Why is Salami preaching aggressiveness at halftime and then we go predictable conservative? It's shocking

Comment

Working...
                                X