No announcement yet.

2023 BYU Football:The First Year of The Quorum of the BIG12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe (well, i can) this 2nd half just happened. Atrocious.

Comment

• Wow - missed PAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        And it gets interesting.
        LOL. How? It was interesting while we had the lead. Now it's boring and very uninteresting.

Comment

• Of all the times to decide to get conservative, Kalani does on 4th and 1 near midfield. That was our best chance of winning this game, and he punted.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Microcosm of the season. While not looking great, the first half turns out well. Second half has been a disaster.

Comment

• he is so bad.. just put slovis out there

Comment

• Sitake Special this second half, but there’s still a chance. Let’s go.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Set up for the FG. Sneak Slovis in as holder. Fake FG. That is our best chance
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• It's nice to have a kicker.

Comment

• impressive ferrin

Comment

• Nice job by Ferrin and special teams there.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• COME ON D

Comment

• Too freaking easy

Comment

Working...
                                X