Utah vs SDSU: Utah’s Third G5 Loss Since Joining PAC12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah vs SDSU: Utah’s Third G5 Loss Since Joining PAC12

If Kyle Whittingham was not such a good likable member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, he’d be fired for this loss.

See Larry Krystkowiak.
    Last edited by Larry “Moose” Stubing; 09-14-2021, 10:20 AM.

Not sure how much traffic this particular thread is going to get Moose.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I will post early and often if whittingham and the stupid utes lose.

Comment

I'll tolerate this thread as long as the BYU threads Moose creates keep resulting in a Cougar victory.

Comment

keep it up!!!!
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Ute fans: what does Jim Harding have to do to get fired?? Six years ago his Oline had seven consecutive penalties turning 4th and goal against Arizona into a 50 yard punt. He was seen on TV responding “fucking fire me!” to Kyle….

What more can a man do to get fired?

Comment

Moose says the Utes are going to lose again... I'm taking it to the bank! BTW, when did the heartens at Utah start caring about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Moose says the Utes are going to lose again... I'm taking it to the bank! BTW, when did the heartens at Utah start caring about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
                If you feel it necessary to contribute to the world’s wealthiest cult in the world, do what you need to do. I certainly am not fooled by any of it.

Comment

Holy crap, they lost to SDSU? They do suck. Gonna be a long year on the hill
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

What G5 teams have the Utes lost to since P12? USU?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      What G5 teams have the Utes lost to since P12? USU?
                      USU, BYU, and now SDSU

Comment

Nick Ford is the worst offensive lineman in the world.

Comment

BYU broke Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

USU, BYU, and now SDSU
                            Well, I mean if SDSU holds on, and they should, that would be 2

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Well, I mean if SDSU holds on, and they should, that would be 2
                              BYU was still an independent when Utah lost. You’re not currently playing in the Big 12 yet. The gap will widen after BYU has actually had a season as a P5 program.

Comment

Working...
                              X