ASU Leads The World In Venereal Disease. Lifelong Complications with STDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Is that true about ASU leading the WORLD in venereal disease?
    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

ASU is currently #19 in the AP and #21 in the Coaches poll.

The Sun Devils lead the all-time series 20-7, bolstered by their long-time dominance in the old WAC. Arizona joined the Pac-10 in 1978. BYU has won the last two games in the series, in Tempe in 1997 (13-10) and then in Provo in 1998 (26-6). BYU's current two-game streak is as long as any they've had in the series.

ASU won the previous two games in the series (1994, 1995) on the arm and legs of Jake Plummer. ASU's longest streak in the series, 8 games, was from 1966 to 1973.

BYU has more national championships (1-0), Heisman winners (1-0), conference championships (23-17), bowl games (38-32) and weeks as the AP #1 ranked team (4-0) than ASU.

ASU has more wins (626-596), All-Americans (18-14), NFL draft picks (250-148), NFL 1st round picks (26-12), weeks in the AP poll (289-260), and a better all-time record (60.7% vs 57.9%) and bowl record (48.4% vs 43.4%) than BYU.

http://www.winsipedia.com/byu/vs/arizona-state
      They also have a joke of an accounting program. BYU by 10, at least.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

They also have a joke of an accounting program. BYU by 10, at least.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Is there a change.org petition we can sign in order to avoid Rod Gilmore in the broadcast booth for the 3rd game in a row?

Comment

I've been too busy with life the last couple of years to follow sports much, but watching the Utah game last week left me pleasantly surprised. We have a solid running game and seem decent in short passes. It seems if we can control the clock we can control the game. I'd like to hear analysis from someone who knows the team better than I.
            sigpic
            "Outlined against a blue, gray
            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              I've been too busy with life the last couple of years to follow sports much, but watching the Utah game last week left me pleasantly surprised. We have a solid running game and seem decent in short passes. It seems if we can control the clock we can control the game. I'd like to hear analysis from someone who knows the team better than I.
              Moose can you help us out? Expert analysis needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

I’ve said from the start ASU wins this game. You guys jizzed all over yourself after beating a terrible football team. ASU is not a bad football team. ASU has a bad problem with Venereal diseases.

Comment

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMBBBLLLLLLLE

Comment

Yes!!
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Now that was a hell of a start!!!

Comment

I went ahead and enjoyed that start

Comment

Haha. What a great start.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not everyone gets ESPNNEWS, ESPN. Why continue showing this horrible Georgia game? Why not put that piece of shit on ESPNNEWS?
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I tried to go legit. I paid for ESPN+. Because I tried to be honest in my dealings with my fellow man, I missed all that.

Now I'm pissed and looking for my illegal streams.

Comment

Working...
                                X