Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utah’s Offensive Line Sucks, BYU Will Beat Utah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Cougar faithful, I am signing off. I am done with the work week (!) and I won't be logging into this internet portal for a while out of respect for y'alls feelings; I don't dance on graves.

And in the exceptionally rare circumstance that the Utes actually lose to the Cougars (4,300 + days ago was the last time it happened, for the record) I will be very busy with some depositions for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      This is exactly the kind of year where I expect the streak to end. Utah is stronger on paper and faithless cougar fans sadly anticipate another loss. Meanwhile, the players leave it all out on the field, and the long, sad journey comes to a close. The arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

Meanwhile, keep the long game in sight. The fundamental structural issues that have made a big difference the past 10 years are about to go away. This reminds me of the shift going on in the aTm/Texas rivalry. Historical little brother aTm has enjoyed a legit recruiting advantage over Texas that just disappeared. Same trajectory here.

Good post. I won’t be surprised if BYU wins by a lot, loses by a lot or loses by a little. I will be surprised if they win by a little.

Comment

Max Hall carrying the flag.

we’re gonna win!
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Max Hall carrying the flag.

we’re gonna win!

Comment

Game day! Go cougars!
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Rise and shout...

Max Hall is coming out!

I take this as a very positive sign.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This will be a terrible loss for Whittingham. He can’t win conference championships, he had bowl win streak and coug win streak. He will have nothing.

Comment

Comment

This thread is so empty without me.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

KWhit looks like Sly Stallone on the skids.

Comment

I turn on ESPN, and I see two teams that I don't care about who aren't BYU. Is it on an alternate ESPN, or is it just delayed?

Comment

Nice first series by the D. The offense needs to get something going.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Offense can’t do shit.
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              I turn on ESPN, and I see two teams that I don't care about who aren't BYU. Is it on an alternate ESPN, or is it just delayed?
                              It should be on your main ESPN channel.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Here I go upgrade the Disney plus to get espn, buy another Apple TV for my bigger screen, log in to espn plus, and the game isn't 'being offered by my internet provide'
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X