Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utah’s Offensive Line Sucks, BYU Will Beat Utah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah’s Offensive Line Sucks, BYU Will Beat Utah.

I attended Utah’s practices this week. The Ute offensive line is worse than it’s ever been.

Bout time you started a quality thread

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Bout time you started a quality thread
      Game day thread?
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

Game day thread?

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

Game day thread?
          Was thinking the same.

Comment

Calling my shot right now: Utah’s first three passing plays will result in sacks, interceptions, or throw aways and Utes won’t call more than 15 passing plays the rest of the game. And it will be a close game.

Utah’s offensive line sucks. Again.

Comment

Well I was wrong, Utah’s offensive line has more talent than I thought. I still don’t think they have the physicality to win any big games. They couldn’t punch it in from the 1 against Weber State. Embarrassing.

Utah has a male cheerleader who isn’t like a husky guy who tosses girls around, but rather, is a guy who cheerleads like how a girl would. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that.
              Last edited by Larry “Moose” Stubing; 09-03-2021, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
                Well I was wrong, Utah’s offensive line has more talent than I thought. I still don’t think they have the physicality to win any big games. They couldn’t punch it in from the 1 against Weber State. Embarrassing.

Utah has a male cheerleader who isn’t like a husky guy who tosses girls around, but rather, is a guy who cheerleads like how a girl would. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that.
                Definitely nothgin wrong with that. Texas A&M has a bunch of those.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Definitely nothgin wrong with that. Texas A&M has a bunch of those.
                  they are called the 12th man

Comment

Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
                    What does that matter? Even if he were to start waving a U flag in front of BYU fans at the game, I'm still not going to go down on the field to fight him.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

What does that matter? Even if he were to start waving a U flag in front of BYU fans at the game, I'm still not going to go down on the field to fight him.
                      Long Live Billy Priddis

Comment

Is this the game thread?

Comment

It was, but since it was on the Pac 12 network I couldn't watch. Looking forward to getting back to Saturday evening bourbon posting on all things college football.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            It was, but since it was on the Pac 12 network I couldn't watch. Looking forward to getting back to Saturday evening bourbon posting on all things college football.
                            Oh no, I didn't mean the Mighty Wildcats thread, I'm talking about the in-state game thread. Is this where we post about the upcoming game?

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Oh no, I didn't mean the Mighty Wildcats thread, I'm talking about the in-state game thread. Is this where we post about the upcoming game?
                              Oh yeah I think it is that game thread too. Should be fun.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                              X