Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see 10+ consecutive losses to the Utes or see a few gays marry…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather see 10+ consecutive losses to the Utes or see a few gays marry…

That’s really what the situation with Utah being in the PAC 12 boils down to. BYU would be in the PAC 12 if temples allowed gay marriage.

Also, CougarUteForum.com would still exist if BYU and Utah were in the same conference.

Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
    That’s really what the situation with Utah being in the PAC 12 boils down to. BYU would be in the PAC 12 if temples allowed gay marriage.

Also, CougarUteForum.com would still exist if BYU and Utah were in the same conference.
    When you say "a few gays marry", are we talking about polygamous relationships?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

I think he means you have to attend the ceremonies yourself. Don't forget to bone up on the gay hymns and bring some skittles or couscous to throw instead of rice.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

All kinds of gay marriage.

Comment

Hey Moose. I am a patient and forgiving man (the dude abides), so I am willing to let bygones be bygones. So I am wondering if you can answer a simple question: were you responsible for the DDOS attack on this fair website a few years back?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Hey Moose. I am a patient and forgiving man (the dude abides), so I am willing to let bygones be bygones. So I am wondering if you can answer a simple question: were you responsible for the DDOS attack on this fair website a few years back?
            No. I don’t even know what a DDOS attack is, let alone how to execute one. Would you like me to submit a list of who I suspect did it?

Comment

No. I don’t even know what a DDOS attack is, let alone how to execute one. Would you like me to submit a list of who I suspect did it?
              I would like this. Addresses preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I would like this. Addresses preferred.
                Is there a thread about the incident that we could take this conversation to? I’d like to stay on topic of football.

Comment

Is there a thread about the incident that we could take this conversation to? I’d like to stay on topic of football.
                  Me too. Please message me if this thread unintentionally veers into some football discussion.

Comment

I can't believe the brethren don't make doctrinal decisions based on the impact to our football team.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Great thread. If we can limit it to just a few then I'll go with the gays marry option.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Great thread. If we can limit it to just a few then I'll go with the gays marry option.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          I thought it was the Albanians. Was I deceived?

Comment

Easy question! I’d like to see the Utes have another 10 years of dominance AND I’d like to see a few gay weddings; but only if they are tastefully done, no dudes in wedding dresses.

tl;dr: BOTH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

I thought it was the Albanians. Was I deceived?
                              No, this was before the albanians. It was a DDOS attack specifically directed at us. Someone set up a bunch of servers on the cloud and had them directly target us.

Comment

Working...
                              X