No announcement yet.

The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair this is just the tweet of one rando. He says things when asked why X stadium is ranked low like "it doesn't move me."

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      To be fair this is just the tweet of one rando. He says things when asked why X stadium is ranked low like "it doesn't move me."
      If he wants to be moved, or at least moved upon, he need only visit the west concourse at RES.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Mike Gundy still thinks further expansion is coming... with Pac 12-2 teams:

When asked about scheduling after this upcoming season...

"I don't know what they're going to do, because I think they're going to bring more schools in, and it could happen pretty fast, right?" Gundy said. "With Pac-12"
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Barry Trammel. Ugh.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Swaim said so therefore it must be true...

I am guessing Oregon and UW.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• According to JL's favorite source the short list is these teams.... No Utah?

NoUtah.png
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Swaim and MHver3 back to back?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Swaim and MHver3 back to back?
                  It's a slow day... what do you got?
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• From the same thread:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

Oh wow... this is good, JL. My SMU friends will be so happy.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

From the same thread:

"Re-frame the expectations" Oregon and UW may be waiting for the B1G to get a new commissioner. So maybe they gave GK a little more time to put a deal together to keep them in the Pac 12-2.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm . . . .

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Hmmmmmmm . . . .
                              The tide has definitely turned.

Comment

The tide has definitely turned.
                                Alabama to the B12!

Comment

Working...
                                X