The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post

I was impressed with the exactitude. It was also original. I haven't seen it put that way. Also impressive because she's LDS and was honest in describing the problem, as I said.

I have no interest in giving BYU a hard time. I've had family who play for the football team, have been professors, and president of the university. BYU is not the root problem.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

That's interesting. It seems like I see BYU mentioned in most discussions, and usually favorably.
      I haven't curated my feed well enough it seems.

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• So it seems that KU and ISU did reach out to the B1G but there wasn’t much interest apparently…

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbohls/st...42366543613957

I can’t imagine Iowa would be happy for ISU to be in the same conference for similar reasons aTm doesn’t want UT in the SEC.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            So it seems that KU and ISU did reach out to the B1G but there wasn’t much interest apparently…

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbohls/st...42366543613957

I can’t imagine Iowa would be happy for ISU to be in the same conference for similar reasons aTm doesn’t want UT in the SEC.
            Even without Iowa's objections, why would the Big 10 want ISU?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Even without Iowa's objections, why would the Big 10 want ISU?
              Yeah, no way. No upside there.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Zach Wilson is by far the best thing to happen to BYU football in over 10 years and when his family points out some legitimate limitations/problems with BYU, you and fans like you choose to trash his family instead of being open minded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

Zach Wilson is by far the best thing to happen to BYU football in over 10 years and when his family points out some legitimate limitations/problems with BYU, you and fans like you choose to trash his family instead of being open minded.

Comment

Hey Grover.

Comment

You really need to remember to come up for air every minute or so when fallating SU.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• To be fair, he was very supportive of his family member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          To be fair, he was very supportive of his family member.
                          We all love his family member. That's not the point. SU is obviously dealing with cognitive dissonance, which is why he is subtly trying to stake a middle ground where BYU is OK, but the church is still horrible and BYU suffers accordingly. Maybe you missed his post the other day where he argued that BYU faculty would vote to get rid of the HC given the chance. That is funny on two counts: 1) it is not remotely true, and 2) it takes some incredible hubris to claim to have that level of insight into how BYU faculty think.

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post

You really need to remember to come up for air every minute or so when fallating SU.
                            Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            To be fair, he was very supportive of his family member.
                            Very impressive post, Katy.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

Working...
                                X