X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    "layup". Lol.

That would be a terrible deal.
    Not if your only metric is to not be in a conference with BYU.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

GBU is not good at math.
      Get that misogyny out of this thread!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Get that misogyny out of this thread!!
        Is GBU a woman? Even so, still not good at math.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

"layup". Lol.

That would be a terrible deal.
          Especially when the Pac 12-2 has to give bigger pieces of the pie to Oregon and UW (and maybe Stanford and Cal) to keep them from bolting to the B1G.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Watching the P12 fanbase fawn all over SDSU today has been funny. These folks couldn't be more desperate.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Watching the P12 fanbase fawn all over SDSU today has been funny. These folks couldn't be more desperate.
              Hey, they have a couple of doctorate programs now...

Comment

• It's happening!

Comment

It's happening!

And SMU will be next... But the Utes have a plan:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established!

Comment

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established!

Monty and Swaim? Haha.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Monty and Swaim? Haha.
                        But it's true, JL... The Pac 12-2 has no choice but to add SDSU now:

The Pac 12-2 fans are celebrating!
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Adding SDSU after a final four round is kind of funny. They don’t bring in stability or a fan base even remotely close to BYU, but when you are on a lifeline like the PAC I guess you’ll take the scraps. The PAC is lucky that Boise didn’t get far in the tourne entre or else they’d have no choice but to add them…
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• P12 is about keeping their principles. Academics matter to the P12. Welcome SDSU!
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Adding SDSU after a final four round is kind of funny. They don’t bring in stability or a fan base even remotely close to BYU, but when you are on a lifeline like the PAC I guess you’ll take the scraps. The PAC is lucky that Boise didn’t get far in the tourne entre or else they’d have no choice but to add them…
                              It is actually brilliant for the Pac 12-2 to say they had "no choice but to add SDSU"... Once they start experiencing buyer's remorse for this addition down the road they can say "we had no choice but to add SDSU. It was the Big 12's fault!"
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• They would have added SDSU irrespective of the Final Four bid, but the tourny success makes a bitter pill easier for the PAC to swallow.

All in all, pretty darn good month for SDSU. Good for them.
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                                X