Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 NFL Thread

    Surprised we don’t have a thread yet this season. Anyways...

    Bengals beat the Steelers!
    Bengals beat the Steelers!
    Bengals beat the Steelers!

  • #2
    nobody circles the wagons like the buffalo bills!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Surprised we don’t have a thread yet this season. Anyways...

      Bengals beat the Steelers!
      Bengals beat the Steelers!
      Bengals beat the Steelers!
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Surprised we don’t have a thread yet this season. Anyways...

        Bengals beat the Steelers!
        Bengals beat the Steelers!
        Bengals beat the Steelers!
        Like I always say, when the chips are down, never bet against Andy Dalton.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          Like I always say, when the chips are down, never bet against Andy Dalton.
          whos fixin to tell him
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment


          • #6
            Why kneel a yard from the goal line Raiders? Was your defense that bad that you could not keep them from scoring a touchdown with less than a minute To go?

            Comment


            • #7
              The first year with three wild card teams, and 10-6 Miami is left out. It was fairly unusual for a 10-6 team not to make the playoffs when there were only two wild card teams.

              I am rooting for the Eagles tonight because I definitely want to see a 6-10 team in the playoffs. Theoretically a 3-13 team could make the playoffs if everyone in the division loses all non-division games, and all teams go 3-3 within the division. We knew 7-9 could be done and that was perhaps a once in a lifetime level of ineptitude for a division, so 6-10 is a real feat, more so than going 0-16.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                The first year with three wild card teams, and 10-6 Miami is left out. It was fairly unusual for a 10-6 team not to make the playoffs when there were only two wild card teams.

                I am rooting for the Eagles tonight because I definitely want to see a 6-10 team in the playoffs. Theoretically a 3-13 team could make the playoffs if everyone in the division loses all non-division games, and all teams go 3-3 within the division. We knew 7-9 could be done and that was perhaps a once in a lifetime level of ineptitude for a division, so 6-10 is a real feat, more so than going 0-16.
                If you want to talk about unrealistic hypotheticals, a winless team could make the playoffs if all division teams lost every non-division game and each division game ended in a tie. How do you like that!

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol Steelers lost to the Browns.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    lol Steelers lost to the Browns.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      11-0 to first round playoff loss. To the Browns. What a beautiful thing to behold.

                      Roethlisberger looked off most of the game. The fact that he still managed to throw 500 yards shows he still has a place in the NFL. Too bad he has all the Steelers money socked away for the next couple of years!
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        11-0 to first round playoff loss. To the Browns. What a beautiful thing to behold.

                        Roethlisberger looked off most of the game. The fact that he still managed to throw 500 yards shows he still has a place in the NFL. Too bad he has all the Steelers money socked away for the next couple of years!
                        You're a Pats fan, right? I just finished The Dynasty by Jeff Benedict. Fantastic read.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          11-0 to first round playoff loss. To the Browns. What a beautiful thing to behold.

                          Roethlisberger looked off most of the game. The fact that he still managed to throw 500 yards shows he still has a place in the NFL. Too bad he has all the Steelers money socked away for the next couple of years!
                          Yes he did. Blame covid if you want (lack of practice with some receivers) but I think it's looking like his days could soon be over.

                          I would have turned it off at halftime like I almost did the Colts game, but the way they played 2nd half against the Colts kept me watching. Too much to overcome in that 1st Q. That opening possession told you all you needed to know about the game.

                          Go Chiefs and Saints!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Was still nice to see one of those INTs to Takitaki.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post

                              You're a Pats fan, right? I just finished The Dynasty by Jeff Benedict. Fantastic read.
                              Thanks for the recommendation. I might get that one.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X