2020 NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NFL Thread

Surprised we don’t have a thread yet this season. Anyways...

Bengals beat the Steelers!

nobody circles the wagons like the buffalo bills!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Like I always say, when the chips are down, never bet against Andy Dalton.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          Like I always say, when the chips are down, never bet against Andy Dalton.
          whos fixin to tell him
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Why kneel a yard from the goal line Raiders? Was your defense that bad that you could not keep them from scoring a touchdown with less than a minute To go?

Comment

The first year with three wild card teams, and 10-6 Miami is left out. It was fairly unusual for a 10-6 team not to make the playoffs when there were only two wild card teams.

I am rooting for the Eagles tonight because I definitely want to see a 6-10 team in the playoffs. Theoretically a 3-13 team could make the playoffs if everyone in the division loses all non-division games, and all teams go 3-3 within the division. We knew 7-9 could be done and that was perhaps a once in a lifetime level of ineptitude for a division, so 6-10 is a real feat, more so than going 0-16.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                The first year with three wild card teams, and 10-6 Miami is left out. It was fairly unusual for a 10-6 team not to make the playoffs when there were only two wild card teams.

I am rooting for the Eagles tonight because I definitely want to see a 6-10 team in the playoffs. Theoretically a 3-13 team could make the playoffs if everyone in the division loses all non-division games, and all teams go 3-3 within the division. We knew 7-9 could be done and that was perhaps a once in a lifetime level of ineptitude for a division, so 6-10 is a real feat, more so than going 0-16.
                If you want to talk about unrealistic hypotheticals, a winless team could make the playoffs if all division teams lost every non-division game and each division game ended in a tie. How do you like that!

Comment

lol Steelers lost to the Browns.

Comment

lol Steelers lost to the Browns.

Comment

11-0 to first round playoff loss. To the Browns. What a beautiful thing to behold.

Roethlisberger looked off most of the game. The fact that he still managed to throw 500 yards shows he still has a place in the NFL. Too bad he has all the Steelers money socked away for the next couple of years!
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        11-0 to first round playoff loss. To the Browns. What a beautiful thing to behold.

Roethlisberger looked off most of the game. The fact that he still managed to throw 500 yards shows he still has a place in the NFL. Too bad he has all the Steelers money socked away for the next couple of years!
                        You're a Pats fan, right? I just finished The Dynasty by Jeff Benedict. Fantastic read.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Yes he did. Blame covid if you want (lack of practice with some receivers) but I think it's looking like his days could soon be over.

I would have turned it off at halftime like I almost did the Colts game, but the way they played 2nd half against the Colts kept me watching. Too much to overcome in that 1st Q. That opening possession told you all you needed to know about the game.

Go Chiefs and Saints!

Comment

Was still nice to see one of those INTs to Takitaki.

Comment

You're a Pats fan, right? I just finished The Dynasty by Jeff Benedict. Fantastic read.
                              Thanks for the recommendation. I might get that one.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                              X