2020 Masters Championship - November Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    Still some day 1 to tally tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's right... lets make sure we're correct.

Morning Edit: DJ found four birdies overnight. Anybody else need to adjust their scores from delayed play?
    Last edited by clackamascoug; 11-13-2020, 10:25 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I thought I saw something that said "watch every shot from Tiger Woods in the second round". But he's not in the featured groups. What's the best way to get my Tiger fix? Just watch the television broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        I thought I saw something that said "watch every shot from Tiger Woods in the second round". But he's not in the featured groups. What's the best way to get my Tiger fix? Just watch the television broadcast?
        You can go into Masters.com and watch every shot after it happened. You could wait until tonight at 7 pm and watch every shot that Tiger had today, I don't know why you would want to but you could.

Comment

Anyone pick Bryson for Friday? Yeesh.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              That's right... lets make sure we're correct.

Morning Edit: DJ found four birdies overnight. Anybody else need to adjust their scores from delayed play?
              Pretty sure I should be at -8

Rose -5
              Koepka -3

Comment

Remember - anybody who picked a guy that gets cut - can sub him out with a person who barely made the cut - or was on the cut line.

Comment

We all just gonna pretend like this shit brown Nike is forcing down our throats doesn’t look like a faded UPS uniform?
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

If the cut is at Even, give me Z. Johnson. If it’s at -1, give me Lowry.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      We all just gonna pretend like this shit brown Nike is forcing down our throats doesn’t look like a faded UPS uniform?
                      Yep, Nike with another embarrassing major.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yep, Nike with another embarrassing major.
                        Yeah. Still not as embarrassing as your glowing approval of Michelle Wie’s color commentary, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Yeah. Still not as embarrassing as your glowing approval of Michelle Wie’s color commentary, tbh.
                          Never pegged you as a Dottie fan.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Never pegged you as a Dottie fan.
                            You guys are funny.

Comment

Member TH-Player Fri-Player Sat-Player Sun-Player Thu-
                              Score
                              Fri-Score Sat- Score Sun-
                              Score
                              Running Score Final Score Rank
                              cope woods xander thomas rahm -4 +1 -1 -4
                              clack DJ tony rory BDC -7 +3 -5 -9
                              fly JT TW rahm xander -6 -1 0 -7
                              NWTD rose brooks webb rory -5 -3 -1 -9
                              chris tony wolff BDC DJ -3 +5 -3 -1
                              DH tony BDC Lowry* xander -3 +2 -4 -5
                              falalala ricky rory tony xander -3 -6 -1 -10
                              jay DJ Tiger brooks Tony -5 -6 -2 -13
                              RC JT rory BDC DJ -6 -6 -3 -15
                              Last edited by clackamascoug; 11-14-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

As of the end of the 3rd round - the above results are accurate.
                                Last edited by clackamascoug; 11-14-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X