Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Masters Championship - November Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 Masters Championship - November Edition

    2020 Masters

    In an effort to get back to normal - let's do a U-Pick-'Em Masters Game.

    FORMAT: Pick Four People. Pick them for a Specific Day (Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun) - The score of that person - for that day - will be your score for that day. Four of us could pick the same four people - yet with the different day variable - have different results. If one of your people gets cut - you can choose someone on the cut line as your sub. Sub(s) needs to be announced before tee time on Saturday morning - defining the day you want to use them.

    Here is a link to Masters Invitees.

    https://www.masters.com/en_US/player...tees_2020.html

    Good Luck - DH is probably going to win as usual.

    When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream


  • #2
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    2020 Masters

    In an effort to get back to normal - let's do a U-Pick-'Em Masters Game.

    FORMAT: Pick Four People. Pick them for a Specific Day (Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun) - The score of that person - for that day - will be your score for that day. Four of us could pick the same four people - yet with the different day variable - have different results. If one of your people gets cut - you can choose someone on the cut line as your sub. Sub(s) needs to be announced before tee time on Saturday morning - defining the day you want to use them.

    Here is a link to Masters Invitees.

    https://www.masters.com/en_US/player...tees_2020.html

    Good Luck - DH is probably going to win as usual.
    Pretty sure RCV and Copelius have won more than I have. IN fact, while I think I've come close several times, I only think i've won once (and i'm not sure it was the Masters game that I won).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment


    • #3
      Top Twenty Five at a Glance

      1 1 Dustin Johnson 43 10.58 454.75 -199.58 363.54
      2 2 Jon Rahm 50 10.10 505.13 -203.72 312.39
      3 3 Justin Thomas 48 8.99 431.37 -201.12 299.82
      4 4 Collin Morikawa 40 7.43 297.14 -44.42 263.95
      5 5 Rory McIlroy 47 7.37 346.37 -242.58 121.43
      6 6 Bryson DeChambeau 50 7.33 366.38 -188.56 310.03
      7 8 Webb Simpson 43 7.11 305.90 -148.18 220.20
      8 7 Xander Schauffele 50 7.10 355.12 -174.25 239.73
      9 10 Tyrrell Hatton 48 6.28 301.61 -93.34 237.18
      10 9 Patrick Cantlay 43 6.27 269.50 -147.81 140.96
      11 11 Patrick Reed 52 5.88 305.76 -152.84 209.01
      12 12 Brooks Koepka 45 5.49 246.96 -253.61 72.96
      13 13 Daniel Berger 43 5.07 218.16 -43.59 214.68
      14 14 Matthew Wolff 40 4.91 196.34 -26.60 168.51
      15 15 Adam Scott 40 4.57 182.75 -120.06 89.02
      16 16 Tommy Fleetwood 52 4.48 232.97 -158.84 97.23
      17 17 Tony Finau 52 4.48 232.88 -155.00 147.95
      18 20 Hideki Matsuyama 52 4.34 225.90 -110.68 124.19
      19 18 Louis Oosthuizen 49 4.16 203.77 -105.62 112.24
      20 19 Matthew Fitzpatrick 52 4.11 213.60 -106.06 126.97
      21 22 Abraham Ancer 52 3.82 198.59 -88.17 143.67
      22 21 Paul Casey 51 3.81 194.52 -125.06 89.49
      23 24 Viktor Hovland 40 3.65 146.11 -32.96 116.70
      24 25 Jason Kokrak 50 3.62 180.95 -57.02 136.92
      25 23 Sungjae Im

      When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

      Comment


      • #4
        So glad the Masters is this week. Seriously. Small gratitudes right now in this shitty COVID world.

        Comment


        • #5
          Th-Woods, Fr-Schauffele, Sa-Thomas, Su-Rahm
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

          Comment


          • #6
            Thursday - Dustin Johnson
            Friday - Tony Finau
            Saturday - Rory McIlroy
            Sunday - Bryson DeChambeau

            I think Johnson wins.

            When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              Thursday - Dustin Johnson
              Friday - Tony Finau
              Saturday - Rory McIlroy
              Sunday - Bryson DeChambeau

              I think Johnson wins.
              Thurs - Justin Thomas
              Friday - Tiger woods
              Saturday - Jon Rahm
              Sunday - Xander Schauffele


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                Th-Woods, Fr-Schauffele, Sa-Thomas, Su-Rahm
                Shit I picked same guys different days. Oh well.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  Shit I picked same guys different days. Oh well.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  It's OK - different days really changes it up. We've done this format before and same people different days is not even close in the results.

                  When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Th - Justin Rose
                    Fri - Brooks Koepka
                    Sat - Webb Simpson
                    Sun - Rory Mcllroy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On Tuesday Bryson played a practice round with Tiger - Thomas - Couples. He never hit anything bigger than a 7 iron on an approach shot.


                      When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        On Tuesday Bryson played a practice round with Tiger - Thomas - Couples. He never hit anything bigger than a 7 iron on an approach shot.

                        Usually the case for me as well, but for very different reasons.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thu- Finau
                          Fri- Wolff
                          Sat- DeChambeau
                          Sun- D Johnson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Th- Finau
                            Fr-Bryson
                            Sat- Wolff
                            Sun- Xander
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Third - Rickie
                              Fri - Rory
                              Sat - Finau
                              Sun - Xander
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X