The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    I cried last night. I have waited more the 3/4 of my life for that feeling I felt as a kid. Lakers and Dodgers in the same year. Again. Everything feels right. BYU it's your turn.
    For Kobe! (right, Kalani?)
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      For Kobe! (right, Kalani?)
      In the spirit of "Win for Vin", we could go "Win it all for Paul" James that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
        It's been a long time!! The last time the Dodgers won the WS I was on my mission and missed the whole thing. I had to rely on second hand reports from home. The time before that was 1981. Beating the Yankees four in a row after losing the first two. Sucks that JT couldn't celebrate with the team when the last pitch was made, but man I am happy!!!!!

All those years of losing to the Cardinals, Cubs, Astros, Red Socks, Nationals...finally!!! LA Dodgers! World Champions!!!!!!!
        They same thing happened to me with the '77 and '78 Dodgers - THEY didn't win the whole thing though - Dang you Reggie Jackson

It was really satisfying sit sit and watch the series - even game 4 ( I don't blame Jansen too much - a couple of bloop singles including one where he shattered the guys bat! On the second one the Dodgers played Keystone Kops on defense

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
          They same thing happened to me with the '77 and '78 Dodgers - THEY didn't win the whole thing though - Dang you Reggie Jackson

It was really satisfying sit sit and watch the series - even game 4 ( I don't blame Jansen too much - a couple of bloop singles including one where he shattered the guys bat! On the second one the Dodgers played Keystone Kops on defense
          I remember those days as well. Just like the Dodgers getting screwed by a cheating Astros team, Reggie Jackson’s sticking his hip out to knock a away a throw to first that would have made a huge difference in a game, if not the whole series still doesn’t sit right. I distinctly remember the moment when Kenny Landreux caught the final out in 81 how good it felt to do that against the Yankees. The only thing I might have changed about this year would be to have humiliated the Astros in the series instead of Tampa.

I agree with you about Kenley. He doesn’t deserve all of the blame for game 4. There is plenty to go around. Sure he’s lost his stuff from a few years back, but who hasn’t? I can look at game 4 now with no pain and see it for what it was, a lucky win for the eventual losing team. Man, it feels good to be a Dodger!

Comment

• It's time for Dodger baseball...in heaven.

Comment

Working...
            X