Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    That's awesome.

And I echo BP's assessment. I've seen Dr. Kimball exactly twice. The first time I thought, who is this arrogant a-hole? The second time he was completely different and friendly. That last one was probably 15 years ago.

Comment

Nice that Zach will get another chance - but his leash will be so short - that even Johnny Manzel will feel sorry for him.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Nick Chubb was just injured in the Browns/Steelers game. The injury was apparently too gruesome for ABC to show on replay.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And here's the injury. Warning, its graphic in the that's-not-supposed-to-bend-that-way kind of way.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yuck. You hate to see that. It's terrible. I feel really bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              And here's the injury. Warning, its graphic in the that's-not-supposed-to-bend-that-way kind of way.

I usually choose (as I have in this case) not to watch injuries.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Holy crap! I should have known not to look after they wouldn't show it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

I usually choose (as I have in this case) not to watch injuries.
                  Yeah, Joe Theismann kind of scarred me. After seeing that, I have avoided all potentially gruesome injuries. When I heard the crowd gasp after they saw the reply on the jumbotron, I switched over to the other game for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

Yeah, Joe Theismann kind of scarred me. After seeing that, I have avoided all potentially gruesome injuries. When I heard the crowd gasp after they saw the reply on the jumbotron, I switched over to the other game for a while.
                    It's definitely Theismann-esk.

Comment

I don't watch these things. There's a Monday Night game from 1994 that's famous for Jerry Rice setting the career TD record. In that same game the worst injury I've ever seen occurred to Napoleon McCallum, a RB for the Raiders. The entire lower half of his leg got bent to a 90 degree angle at the knee in the wrong direction.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

I don't watch these things. There's a Monday Night game from 1994 that's famous for Jerry Rice setting the career TD record. In that same game the worst injury I've ever seen occurred to Napoleon McCallum, a RB for the Raiders. The entire lower half of his leg got bent to a 90 degree angle at the knee in the wrong direction.
                        This one is just like the Napoleon McCallum one.

Comment

Big punt return by Covey for Philadelphia. Looked super fast and shifty.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Big punt return by Covey for Philadelphia. Looked super fast and shifty.
                            and bald like a nerd
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Love to see Puka highlights every week.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X