2022 NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have been something to be there...

Damar Hamlin joins emotional Buffalo Bills team meeting as NFL star continues cardiac arrest recovery (msn.com)

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Jamaal! Ties Barry Sanders!

Comment

And Jamaal owns the franchise record outright.

Comment

This Lions Packers game has been pretty entertaining.

Comment

Allgeier also owns the franchise record for rushing yards in a season with the Falcons.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50553560...rds-in-week-18

Pretty good day for former BYU running backs. Both over 1000 yards on the season.

Packers would have gone to the playoffs if they hadn't dumped Jamaal.​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              Allgeier also owns the franchise record for rushing yards in a season with the Falcons.

​​​
              maybe for a rookie. he's 20th all time in single season rushing yards.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...on-rushing.htm

(edit) just read the article you linked - yeah, they failed to mention it's a rookie record entirely.
              Last edited by smokymountainrain; 01-09-2023, 08:41 AM.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Makes you wonder what TA would have done had they not waited so long to let him play.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Makes you wonder what TA would have done had they not waited so long to let him play.
                  yup. 7 games with 10 or fewer carries.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    You think he would have put up Pro Bowl numbers?

I remember years ago Indy Coug asked if BYU would ever have a player go to the Pro Bowl in their rookie season. I said Austin Collie, but he disagreed (can't remember how long it was before he graduated when the question was asked). How close that ended up being. Collie was on pace for the Pro Bowl before getting hurt.

Comment

As a Seahawks fan....the season was better than expected. I would have rather not made the playoffs than get blown out by the 49ers, but it is what it is.

If the Hawks franchise tag Gino like they are talking about...that is a waste of money. $32-45 million guaranteed.

And Cody Barton needs to go. It isn't even that he is a Ute....he is slow and flat footed. The 49ers played him like a fiddle all day.

Comment

As an anti-Seahawks fan - I'll root for anybody else playing against them - I thought it was great that their game was the only blowout so far in the playoffs.

Comment

Five straight missed extra point misses…. WTH

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bengals win best team in the NFL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Five straight missed extra point misses…. WTH

another one. let the yips take him out to sea.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Fred Warner is so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X