2021 MLB playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there you go
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Nice walk off home run.

cards played a good game. They had a chance.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Giants and the Bums, first playoff series together, was meant to be.

Comment

I don't think the Yankees will win another series until the sons of Steinbrenner sell the team.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            I don't think the Yankees will win another series until the sons of Steinbrenner sell the team.
            A-freaking-men!

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Their fate was sealed as soon as the announcers said not once, but twice, how poorly Chris Taylor had been hitting recently.

Comment

Lolz @ Cards. Go Royals! (next year)

Comment

The correct team in the national league made it in to the actual playoffs. I am relieved.
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    The correct team in the national league made it in to the actual playoffs. I am relieved.
                    They certainly deserved it but I still wish they’d have lost

stros are taking it to the white sox
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I have a feeling pitching will be pretty important this post-season. And Tampa Bay has some pretty solid pitching…
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

Finally Boston bats have woken up.
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

If an umpire’s discretion on a ground rule double costs Tampa bay the postseason, then I agree baseball is dumb.

not saying I won’t be happy about it!
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Baseball is dumb. But you gotta love it!!!!!!!
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Wow, what an eventful 2 games. I did not see that coming the way the Sox embarrassed themselves with the last Yankees series. Rays had all the momentum this game after the 3rd inning, and it felt like karma the Rays would win this one.

Feels much more comfortable to have 7 games to play with now. I really don’t know what to think about their chances with what I’m assuming will be Houston. But they have some solid hitting and pitching right now.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

This game is turning out to be a classic. Pitching has been excellent.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X