Dax Milne - WR - Football Team

Undrafted Free Agents: Chandon Herring - OL - Titans

Tristen Hoge - G - Jets

Isaiah Kaufusi - LB - Colts

Matt Bushman - TE - Raiders

Zayne Anderson - S/LB - Chiefs

Troy Warner - DB - Rams

Zac Dawe - DL - Falcons

Micah Simon - WR - Panthers (graduated previous season, signed by Panthers after he participated in Pro Day in March)

Edit: Am I missing anybody?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I was looking over the Jets' draft pics to see what they did after picking Zach. They picked up offensive players with each of their next three picks (OL, WR, RB). Then their final six picks were all defense. They must have zero confidence in their existing defensive backfield. Of those six selections, they picked two safeties and three cornerbacks. Their only other defensive pick was a DT.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That is incredible. Happy for all of these guys.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

What a year.

Bummer for Bushman though. If he doesn’t tear his Achilles and had even just as good a year as his backup did (which in fairness was an amazing year), no way he lasts until day 3. Hope he makes the roster.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Man, Vegas got a steal in Bushman. He has the talent and size but because of his injury people were probably cautious. They get his as an UDFA and if it doesn’t work out they cut ties and no harm done. If it does work out, he could be a starting TE for a long time.

I’m glad the list is long. I’m actually excited to watch more NFL this year with these guys in the league. Hopefully the draft picks stick and a couple UDFAs make rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Kavika Fonua has accepted an invite to the mini camp for the Panthers.
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Aleva Hifo has reportedly accepted an invite to the Saints' mini camp.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
              X