• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
    Thurs Tiger
    Fri Tiger
    Sat Tiger
    Sun Tiger

Tiger will have mastered the art of levitation so as to not put weight on his broken legs and has been working since the accident solely on upper body. The lack of a need to plant his feet will alleviate the pain in his back, thus leading to a course record 220. Going to Wendover with my savings tonight.
    Not how will he fire the glutes?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Thursday: JT
      Friday: Bryson
      Saturday: Finau
      Sunday: Spieth
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Rahm Thursday
        DJ Friday
        Spieth Saturday
        JT Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Th: Westwood
          Fri: Im
          Sat: Smith
          Sun: Fitzpatrick
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Here's the LINK to the CS Scoreboard

https://www.figma.com/file/Pa6vpKP8n...?node-id=0%3A1

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              Here's the LINK to the CS Scoreboard

https://www.figma.com/file/Pa6vpKP8n...?node-id=0%3A1
              Nice! That’s very handy thanks.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No one picked Rose at all for the tournament, let alone for the first day.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

First Day Results
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-08-2021, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Woohoo! One off the lead.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

Update for Saturday due to Rory missing the cut.

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                        Thursday- Rahm
                        Friday- Justin Thomas
                        Saturday- McIlroy Patrick Reed
                        Sunday- Morikawa

Comment

As of Friday Night - If your guy got cut - let me know your replacement. If not - I stuck you Zalatoris - who I took.

Cope might be too busy to tell me - so I'm replacing Sat McIlroy - for Sat Harmon for him - unless I hear otherwise.

Master Friday Results 22 .jpg
                          Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-09-2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                            As of Friday Night - If your guy got cut - let me know your replacement. If not - I stuck you Zalatoris - who I took.

Master Friday Results 22 .jpg
                            Reed the Cheater I don't think he'll be able to cheat this weekend, with cameras on everything and officials ready to pull the trigger if you move a single grain of sand.

I was going to go with Speith, but decided to switch it up a bit with someone no one else had.

Comment

Saturday Matsuyama
                              Sunday Weisberger

Thanks for your efforts.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Dang weather delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X