BYU men’s soccer did they win nc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU men’s soccer did they win nc?

Club sports or extramural sports is what they call them. Don’t get much coverage. I doubt anyone watches them. Website said they win nc. There is men’s soccer, rugby, racquetball and Lacrosse as extramural sports. No scholarships and students coach them. Ricks has Rexburg United basketball team no home games I’m aware of. And Madison Dragons soccer team composed of Ricks students. Even had internet broadcast of woman playing Boise State. Closest thing to Intercollegiate athletics that Ricks has.

looks like BYU men’s soccer may have won nc. Who watches extramural sports at BYU?

Why would grape want your macy's and nordstrom's logins?

Comment

Mens won nc this year. Are club team. Means no scholarships and I think students pay to join and for transportation. Rugby and Lacrosse and racquetball are club or extramural sports as well. Both mens and woman’s rugby have won national championships. Don’t know about lacrosse or racquetball. Though hart gym didn’t have jock straps when I played at Ricks. I just had to be careful. No accident we’re it shouldn’t of happened happened thankfully. Had Wally ball class and just played racquetball for fun.

The Madison Dragons consisting of Ricks students plays byu sometimes. Didn’t play this year.Since play other club teams plays in a conference .don’t know if Rexburg United basketball team played last couple of years.

Someone on instagram had tag of sports coming to byuidaho 2023 that was a farce though. Ein reported that,
      Last edited by grapevine; 11-21-2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Hey grape, even if Ricks college had jock straps at the gym, wouldn't your rather have brought and worn your own rather than use the gym's jocks?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
          Hey grape, even if Ricks college had jock straps at the gym, wouldn't your rather have brought and worn your own rather than use the gym's jocks?
          Probably reason for not having them, I just was careful.

Comment

Do people still wear the classic jockstrap? That's a good looking undergarment.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Do people still wear the classic jockstrap? That's a good looking undergarment.
              Some people really need the support; others not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                I remember BYU handed those out with the other athletic gear back in the day. You'd hand in your student ID before going to play basketball or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                X