BYU women's volleyball - 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU women's volleyball - 2021

BYU women are off to a great start. Ranked #15 and they just crushed #10 Utah in three straight sets in front of the 4th largest crowd in BYU women's volleyball history.

Lots of mojo right now in Provo.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Is there any sport where UU is better than BYU now? gymnastics? does Utah still have a ski team? anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      BYU women are off to a great start. Ranked #15 and they just crushed #10 Utah in three straight sets in front of the 4th largest crowd in BYU women's volleyball history.

Lots of mojo right now in Provo.
      Where's wally?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Is there any sport where UU is better than BYU now? gymnastics? does Utah still have a ski team? anything else?
        They won a NC in skiing just a couple of years ago (IOW they were better than Denver and CU). So probably those two sports are where Utes can hang their hats.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Pulling a reverse Wally and cheering for the lady Utes against the Huskies (14-13 Utes in fifth set).
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Former Cougar Madilyn Robinson ices the game tooling the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              Former Cougar Madilyn Robinson ices the game tooling the block.
              Nice to see them rebound after getting obliterated by BYU.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Nice to see them rebound after getting obliterated by BYU.
                This is their second win against a top 10 opponent in the last 10 days or so.

I wish the Cougs would have had Ballard-Nixon versus Pitt.

Comment

The Cougs easily handle the other undefeated (In conference play) team in the WCC. They played lights out. Whitney Bower is incredible. I think they lost her as being 5’9” or 5’10”. I’d be shocked if she was over 5’7”, but she plays so big in the front and back rows.

Sadly, they lost a student ball boy this week. He was crushed by a Boulder while searching for topaz with his sister. Crazy sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Sadly, they lost a student ball boy this week. He was crushed by a Boulder while searching for topaz with his sister. Crazy sad.
                    Wait, what?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Wait, what?
                      Dang

https://universe.byu.edu/2021/10/20/...lling-boulder/
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Holy crap.

Comment

Working...
                        X