Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cyclist-k...143744535.html

If you miss them in your car you can always just pull over and shot them.
    yikes.

And don't be a freaking stranger!

Comment

• Kevin Clark, who played Freddy Jones in School of Rock, was killed while riding his bike in Chicago.

Comment

• I thought of this thread earlier today when a cyclist was on the road in front of me in a narrow lane with no shoulder and a relatively high speed limit. There was plenty of traffic in the oncoming lane, so I couldn't safely get around him. Luckily, we were on a relatively steep downhill segment, so it wasn't that inconvenient for me to wait until the lane wasn't so narrow and there was no oncoming traffic.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          I thought of this thread earlier today when a cyclist was on the road in front of me in a narrow lane with no shoulder and a relatively high speed limit. There was plenty of traffic in the oncoming lane, so I couldn't safely get around him. Luckily, we were on a relatively steep downhill segment, so it wasn't that inconvenient for me to wait until the lane wasn't so narrow and there was no oncoming traffic.
          cyclists are often arrogant and don't do themselves any favors on roads they share with heavy machines that go really fast.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Agreed. So are drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              Kevin Clark, who played Freddy Jones in School of Rock, was killed while riding his bike in Chicago.
              Just read about this. Sounds like it was his fault as he ran a red light. Tragic but avoidable in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• We had a road cyclist killed here on Tuesday in a hit and run. A driver happened to see them lying in a ditch on the side of the road, performed CPR for 15 minutes until the ambulance arrived and pronounced them dead. Still no idea who the driver was, other than it was a red vehicle, likely with front end damage.

Comment

Working...
                X