&*^%$(****!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• &*^%$(****!

Those cattlebanging motherfriggers stole my effing bike.

Whew. I thought this thread might have been about grades posting.

Comment

I'll be the first to offer my condolences. Nothing good comes from a stolen bicycle.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        I'll be the first to offer my condolences. Nothing good comes from a stolen bicycle.
        Except a movie.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Flash's and mine were locked up together. They took mine and left his. To add insult to injury, there's no bussing because campus is closed, so I've gotta walk like forever home. Damn every last longhorn to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post

Nothing quite pisses me off like a bike stolen. I once had my mountain bike stolen from my living room in Provo. After calling the cops and being told "Yeah, we'll get right on that." I did some snooping around. I got a tip that a dude was around the house that a guy recognized. Didn't know his name but lived in the Glenwood apartments. I made a trip over to Glenwood, knocked on a few doors gave the description given to me and found the guys apartment. I knocked on that door and no answer. So I let myself in. My bike was in the guys room, so I took it back, but before I left I wrote a note of where he could come and take it from again and stuck it into the wall of his kitchen with a butcher knife.

I got lucky, hope you do to. Sorry babs.

Comment

Flash's and mine were locked up together. They took mine and left his. To add insult to injury, there's no bussing because campus is closed, so I've gotta walk like forever home. Damn every last longhorn to hell.
              You mean his was stolen. Isn't that how it works?
              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

btw, IF ANYONE VISITS MEXICO ANYTIME SOON AND SEES A SILVER 51c SPECIALIZED ROADBIKE WITH REALLY CUTE PINK ACCENTS IT'S TOTALLY MINE AND I WANT IT BACK.

Comment

I bike thief I can live with, but all cattlebangers must be stopped. Find a tree, I'm on my way with a rope.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

I know nothing about bikes, but I googled the model you described (no specific color scheme) and that looks like a pretty nice ride. Was your husbands the same style? I wonder why they would steal one and not the other.

Either way, that is quite annoying.

Since you are not very far away, you may want to check the Alamo. In the basement.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I know nothing about bikes, but I googled the model you described (no specific color scheme) and that looks like a pretty nice ride. Was your husbands the same style? I wonder why they would steal one and not the other.

Since you are not very far away, you may want to check the Alamo. In the basement.
                      My husband has a three-year-old Huffy from Target. I'm not sure why they left it.

Comment

btw, IF ANYONE VISITS MEXICO ANYTIME SOON AND SEES A SILVER 51c SPECIALIZED ROADBIKE WITH REALLY CUTE PINK ACCENTS IT'S TOTALLY MINE AND I WANT IT BACK.
                        51cm? sounds like your ride was stolen by midgets
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Really? Did you google the specialized model? Really nice ride, eh? I really like the specialized model!

Sorry--I just had to say something after the Mel Brooks humiliation...
                          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                            51cm? sounds like your ride was stolen by midgets
                            yeah, yeah, I know. All my height is in my legs, so I have to have a smaller bike frame in order to reach the handlebars comfortably.

Comment

yeah, yeah, I know. All my height is in my legs, so I have to have a smaller bike frame in order to reach the handlebars comfortably.
                              This bike might be your best bet in the future. Easy storage to discourage theft.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X