No announcement yet.

Tour 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard any commentary on it for a week or so. He and others were worried about losing the lead on the time trial. Is that still a big concern?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      I haven't heard any commentary on it for a week or so. He and others were worried about losing the lead on the time trial. Is that still a big concern?
      Seeing as how the time trial was a week ago, it’s no longer a concern

If Jumbo wants Kuss to win it, he’ll win it. With Evenepoel blowing up and giving 27 minutes there isn’t anyone left to challenge Jumbo. I think it’s Wednesday they climb the Angliru and if Kuss sticks with Roglic and Jonas and doesn’t lose time on them then Kuss will finish in red in Madrid.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Seeing as how the time trial was a week ago, it’s no longer a concern

If Jumbo wants Kuss to win it, he’ll win it. With Evenepoel blowing up and giving 27 minutes there isn’t anyone left to challenge Jumbo. I think it’s Wednesday they climb the Angliru and if Kuss sticks with Roglic and Jonas and doesn’t lose time on them then Kuss will finish in red in Madrid.
        Ha! I follow the Vuelta super closely, as you can tell.

Hopefully Jonas doesn't try to pull a fast one on Kuss.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post

Ha! I follow the Vuelta super closely, as you can tell.

Hopefully Jonas doesn't try to pull a fast one on Kuss.
          Kuss just barely holding on. A Jumbo sweep of the podium today. One of the three will win, just a matter of who they want to. Kuss came out and said he didn't want it handed to him, so I guess the three of them will fight to the finish.

Comment

Working...
          X