Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 - 2021 College Basketball season

Nov. 25
    2020-21 college basketball season to start on Nov. 25 after NCAA vote. The NCAA's Division I Council voted Wednesday to begin the 2020-21 college basketball season on Nov. 25, sources told CBS Sports.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Nov. 25
    2020-21 college basketball season to start on Nov. 25 after NCAA vote. The NCAA's Division I Council voted Wednesday to begin the 2020-21 college basketball season on Nov. 25, sources told CBS Sports.
    What was the start date again?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      What was the start date again?
      November 25th

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Que genial, me encanta todo este tema.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlotaSalcedo View Post
          Que genial, me encanta todo este tema.
          De veras.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Dos bacas es mucho pedir, pero por Mahana, no son sufficiente...
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              Dos bacas es mucho pedir, pero por Mahana, no son sufficiente...
              Dos bacas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

BYU's first practice is live and on BYUtv.

https://www.byutv.org/player/faeba95...ractice-101420

Comment

Bubble time

Comment

Utes with a great last possession tonight. Now have lost 10 straight in conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      Utes with a great last possession tonight. Now have lost 10 straight in conference play.
                      Didn’t they just beat Washington?

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                        Didn’t they just beat Washington?

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**
                        Sorry you are correct. It is 10 straight conference road loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          It's a staple of Larry K

Comment

very good! The sports is good!

Comment

Amen, EG!

Comment

Working...
                              X