• Copelius
    replied
    Such a frustratingly satisfying game.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post

A woman.

He did not have a great game. In the first half, he missed two wide open three-point attempts and then, in lieu of taking (and missing) a third attempt, tried driving to the paint through his defender, drawing the charge. He took a seat after that sequence.

His woman is having a great year!

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Crazy how bad he is this year. What happened to him?
    A woman.

He did not have a great game. In the first half, he missed two wide open three-point attempts and then, in lieu of taking (and missing) a third attempt, tried driving to the paint through his defender, drawing the charge. He took a seat after that sequence.

Last edited by Pelado; 03-09-2021, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    How the hell did Harding get so disconnected from the guy he was guarding that he felt like he had to run through their best free throw shooter? Not impressed with that play.
    Crazy how bad he is this year. What happened to him?

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    So many turnovers. Pepperdine had scouted well. Having Haarms up top handling the ball on those dribble handoffs typically did not work out well. And Pepperdine was collapsing into the paint on all the drives, which made it easier for them to get all those offensive foul calls. They needed to drive the lane under control and then kick it out to wide open shooters on the perimeter. Instead, they kept driving and turning it over as multiple defenders converged or getting called for charges.

I thought Spencer played really well most of the game, especially with his defense on Ross. And I loved his steal and pass back that sealed the game.

How the hell did Harding get so disconnected from the guy he was guarding that he felt like he had to run through their best free throw shooter? Not impressed with that play.

So many turnovers, but they still pulled it off in the end. Survive and advance, even when you're not playing your best game.

Gonzaga will be a much different style of play and a much different challenge. It doesn't help that it's such a short turnaround after a late overtime game, but both times they played Gonzaga this season it was on short notice, so at least they're used to it by now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pelado; 03-09-2021, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    The Pep flopping is off the charts ridiculous.
    Not sure I have ever seen anything like it. Has to be some kind of record.

Leave a comment:

• BigPiney
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    I was saying all night "Spence Johnson will win this one for us"
    Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Clark Addison
    replied
    I was saying all night "Spence Johnson will win this one for us"

Leave a comment:

• Joe Public
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    Ross can SAD!
    Ha ha. Yep!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Public
    replied
    Also, Colby Ross bugs.

Leave a comment:

• BigPiney
    replied
    Ross can SAD!

Leave a comment:

• SCcoug
    replied
    That game was not fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Public
    replied
    Hallelujah.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Public
    replied
    Nice D, Johnson!

Leave a comment:

• PaloAltoCougar
    replied
    I was hatin' on Johnson pretty much all night until that last defensive play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X