• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some length on the team.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I see Seljaas left his mustache to Harward.

Edit: And his haircut to Erickson.
      Last edited by Joe Public; 11-25-2020, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Gideon George has more of a 3pt shot than I thought he'd have.

Comment

Erickson reminds me of Bobby Capner.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

10 BYU players have made a 3 tonight. We've got lots of shooters

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              Erickson reminds me of Bobby Capner.
              Bobby is about 5 or 6 years older than me but we were in the same Del Mar, CA ward for 3 years.

Comment

I get that the opponent was Westminster, but I was still impressed by several things, including (i) team depth, (ii) the intensity on defense and overall hustle, (iii) the appearance that nearly everyone can shoot well from beyond the arc, and (iv) the interesting variety of hair cuts, HC be damned! COVID willing, it could be an outstanding season. But yeah, Westminster. Tomorrow and Saturday may provide a better idea of what to expect.

Comment

I love this team. Fun to watch.

Comment

Cold start tonight. Pretty bad airball by Baxter on that free throw.

Comment

Baxter's hair do and that fake crowd noise are two things I could do without.

Comment

Baxter down - knee. Hard to tell from the TV but I read Baxter's body language as thinking it's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          Baxter's hair do and that fake crowd noise are two things I could do without.
                          I like his hair.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Oh college basketball, so many fouls.

Comment

This some sloppy garbage ball.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                This some sloppy garbage ball.
                                Yeah. Really ugly game.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X