BYU 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    Jesse Wade enters the transfer portal, but leaves open the door to staying. With BYU’s backcourt leaving, this seems like a strange move. He has a chance to break into the rotation next year (unless he’s been told otherwise).
    Does he have a scholarship?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post

Does he have a scholarship?
      I thought he did not have one for this year

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

I thought he did not have one for this year
        That is my understanding. And with BYU being tight on scholarships, I doubt they were offering him one for next year.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

That is my understanding. And with BYU being tight on scholarships, I doubt they were offering him one for next year.
          Then it makes sense to look around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Seed is fair, but that’s a slap in the face draw, IMO.
            Bump. UCLA on to the Elite 8.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• crud

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

Bump. UCLA on to the Elite 8 Final Four.
                fify

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  I like Lee and his improvement but I also think he got too many minutes this season. I wouldn't expect him to get a lot of minutes next season, so I can understand him looking around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X