• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same start as last time . . .
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Well, I guess I can go to bed at a reasonable hour?

Comment

• Averette is so inconsistent.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Well, it's close enough that I guess I can stay up

Comment

• Comment

• I'd like to see them try to establish the post a bit more in the second half. But Harward needs to recognize the double-team coming earlier to take advantage of the open guy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I like that Barcello is taking (and making) those mid-range jumpers. Reminds me of Tyler Haws.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Zags are just too good. We make a little run to get it to 8ish and zags push it back up 13+. Sigh

Comment

• And I think we are outta runs. Dang.

I miss last years team

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      And I think we are outta runs. Dang.

I miss last years team
                      Feels that way. That was not a good 4 minutes for BYU. They were within 12, now down 21.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Feels that way. That was not a good 4 minutes for BYU. They were within 12, now down 21.

And just like that, BYU makes a run to cut it to 14.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

And just like that, BYU makes a run to cut it to 14.

Down 11 with 50 seconds left.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Wow. Vegas knows how to set that spread.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Wow. Vegas knows how to set that spread.
                              What was the spread?

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'd like to see them try to establish the post a bit more in the second half. But Harward needs to recognize the double-team coming earlier to take advantage of the open guy.

I saw that Haarms, Harward, and Lee combined to go 1 for 3 against Gonzaga. That's not quite what I had in mind for establishing the post. They wouldn't have necessarily even had to score out of the post very much if they had been effective passing out of the post. Alas, neither came to fruition.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X