No announcement yet.

BYU 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t believe we let them back into this game.

Comment

• Wow that bucket by Haarms

Comment

• Cougars finishing strong here. Haarms is awesome.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• We won with Barcello having the worst game of his career. That is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
            We won with Barcello having the worst game of his career. That is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            He is a tough mofo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              According to ESPN's BPI tool as of today:

BYU has a 59% chance to win tomorrow at San Francisco (2.5 point predicted margin)
              Their projected conference record is 10.2 - 4.8
              They have a 1.8% chance of winning the regular season conference championship (seems high)
              Chance of making the round of 32 - 35.5%
              Chance of making the Sweet 16 - 12.8%
              Chance of making the Elite 8 - 4.7%
              Chance of making the Final 4 - 1.5%
              Chance of making the Championship game - 0.4%
              Chance of winning the Championship - 0.1%

​​I'm kind of surprised that Gonzaga is third on their list of likelihood of winning the title (11.7%). They trail Baylor (23.1%) and Iowa (14%). Their game against Baylor got postponed. They beat Iowa by 11 on a neutral floor.

BYU has a 73% chance to win on Wednesday at Pepperdine (6.7 point predicted margin)
              Their projected conference record is 11.8 - 3.2
              They have a 2.5% chance of winning the regular season conference championship
              Chance of making the round of 32 - 50.4%
              Chance of making the Sweet 16 - 20.0%
              Chance of making the Elite 8 - 7.2%
              Chance of making the Final 4 - 2.1%
              Chance of making the Championship game - 0.7%
              Chance of winning the Championship - 0.2% (Doubled from last time!)

Edit: Gonzaga is now up to the second highest likelihood of winning the national title (16.8%) behind Baylor (27.1%). Iowa dropped to 10.2% Next highest is Houston (6.8%), Villanova (6.5%) and Virginia (5.1%). Everyone else is below 5%.
              Last edited by Pelado; 01-25-2021, 03:51 PM.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

BYU has a 73% chance to win on Wednesday at Pepperdine (6.7 point predicted margin)
                Their projected conference record is 11.8 - 3.2
                They have a 2.5% chance of winning the regular season conference championship
                Chance of making the round of 32 - 50.4%
                Chance of making the Sweet 16 - 20.0%
                Chance of making the Elite 8 - 7.2%
                Chance of making the Final 4 - 2.1%
                Chance of making the Championship game - 0.7%
                Chance of winning the Championship - 0.2% (Doubled from last time!)

Edit: Gonzaga is now up to the second highest likelihood of winning the national title (16.8%) behind Baylor (27.1%). Iowa dropped to 10.2% Next highest is Houston (6.8%), Villanova (6.5%) and Virginia (5.1%). Everyone else is below 5%.
                I like these updates. Will you include our chance of making the NCAA tournament?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post

I like these updates. Will you include our chance of making the NCAA tournament?
                  1,000,000% chance of dancing in March!!!
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post

Sadly, the ESPN BPI site doesn't seem to include that number: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...iew/tournament
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      He is a tough mofo!
                      he really is!
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Link for watching BYU at Pepperdine starting at 1 pm MT:

https://www.byutv.org/player/2860f16...pperdine-12721
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Knell with a bad turnover and then getting called for the blocking foul. But Kolby with the corner three.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Is it just me or does anyone else think Harward holds the ball too long in the post and isn't great at passing out of the double-team?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              Is it just me or does anyone else think Harward holds the ball too long in the post and isn't great at passing out of the double-team?
                              I think his biggest issue on the block is getting called for offensive fouls. He's had at least one in each of the last 3+ games, if I remember correctly. The last couple games it was from trying to move the defender with his left arm. Today's was from just backing his guy down.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                Is it just me or does anyone else think Harward holds the ball too long in the post and isn't great at passing out of the double-team?
                                he is really good at getting offensive fouls

Comment

Working...
                                X