Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelado
    replied
    Love that steal and finish from Spencer Johnson. His second of the game and got the foul on Ross as a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Colby Ross doing the, "what? I didn't commit a foul" routine when it was massive hack.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Pepperdine is getting open shots and knocking them down, taking the lead.

Leave a comment:

• BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Loved that inside/out from Haarms to Barcello just then. Quick pass out of the double team and Barcello nailed the three.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    5 point halftime lead.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    I liked Haarms' baseline move there and his subsequent block. Too bad BYU passed the ball right back to Pepperdine afterwards.
    Last edited by Pelado; 01-27-2021, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Harward holds the ball too long in the post and isn't great at passing out of the double-team?
    To your point, he probably does hold the ball a little too long and could improve at passing out of the post.

Leave a comment:

• BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Good grief Haarms. Dunk it!

Leave a comment:

• BigPiney
    replied
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Harward holds the ball too long in the post and isn't great at passing out of the double-team?
    he is really good at getting offensive fouls

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    I think his biggest issue on the block is getting called for offensive fouls. He's had at least one in each of the last 3+ games, if I remember correctly. The last couple games it was from trying to move the defender with his left arm. Today's was from just backing his guy down.

Leave a comment:

• BigFatMeanie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Knell with a bad turnover and then getting called for the blocking foul. But Kolby with the corner three.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Link for watching BYU at Pepperdine starting at 1 pm MT:

https://www.byutv.org/player/2860f16...pperdine-12721

Leave a comment:

• Flystripper
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    He is a tough mofo!
    he really is!

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by jay santos View Post

I like these updates. Will you include our chance of making the NCAA tournament?
    Sadly, the ESPN BPI site doesn't seem to include that number: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...iew/tournament

Leave a comment:

Working...
X