Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tickets for the game in NOLA - what's a man gotta do

to get 5 tickets?

My bro and his fam are going to go down to Atlanta and doesn't know where to begin.

Does BYU get an allotment?

Anyone know what to expect for cost per ticket?

Other info?

Just want to make sure he goes since he's willing and can add five voices to the roar of Jimmer Nation.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

We're looking at stubhub. Cheapest tickets are $70.
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

On stubhub there's an allotment of 8 together for $100 a piece. I'm currently looking while MJ finds a babysitter. It's only a 5 hour drive from my house.

Anyone know what time the game will start?
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
        On stubhub there's an allotment of 8 together for $100 a piece. I'm currently looking while MJ finds a babysitter. It's only a 5 hour drive from my house.

Anyone know what time the game will start?
        Well, one game starts at 6 and one at 9. We've got our babysitter all lined up. Danimal is waffling on whether or not we should go.
        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
        -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          Well, one game starts at 6 and one at 9. We've got our babysitter all lined up. Danimal is waffling on whether or not we should go.
          tell danimal you will find another date if he doesnt get off the pot
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            tell danimal you will find another date if he doesnt get off the pot
            Totally. Who can pick me up in Jackson? I'll pitch in gas $$.
            -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

The Superdome seats, what, 68k? Find a scalper the day of and buy them for less than face.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                The Superdome seats, what, 68k? Find a scalper the day of and buy them for less than face.
                I played that card once before and ended up without tickets. I'm not doing it again.
                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

If push comes to shove we might just brig the kids and set them loose on bourbon street with $20 a piece and just have them meet us 2 hours later.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

oh man, I want to go. You guys are making ti ahrd on me here
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      It's not in the superdome.

Comment

Section: Upper Level Baseline 308
                        Row: 11 | Seats: 7,8

We're there.
                        -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

We're there.
                          So jealous, so very jealous
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

We're there.

What'd you pay? If you don't mind me asking...
                            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Section 108
                              Row 10

$129 per ticket

Totally worth it!

Now we just need a babysitter and it looks like we've got one!

Comment

Working...
                              X