Mark Few's DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Chris Hill is an idiot and runs Majerus out of town. Chris Hill has delusions of grandeur about what type of coaches would be interested in the job after he ran Majerus out of town. He calls Mark Few. Mark Few probably holds back the laughter and tells Dr. Hill that he wasn't interested. The mf'er Few than tells the good doctor that he should look at some shitty coach over at Eastern Washington and hire him. Dr. Hill listens to the mf'er and hires Few's incompetent little buddy.

When Utah appropriately fires that horrible coach, Few goes on blast and talks about internet jackals getting the coach at Utah fired.
    After hearing this story, I would like to amend my earlier assessment of Mr. Few. Who among us hasn't made a mistake? I say forgive and let this good man live in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

After hearing this story, I would like to amend my earlier assessment of Mr. Few. Who among us hasn't made a mistake? I say forgive and let this good man live in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Chris Hill is an idiot and runs Majerus out of town. Chris Hill has delusions of grandeur about what type of coaches would be interested in the job after he ran Majerus out of town. He calls Mark Few. Mark Few probably holds back the laughter and tells Dr. Hill that he wasn't interested. The mf'er Few than tells the good doctor that he should look at some shitty coach over at Eastern Washington and hire him. Dr. Hill listens to the mf'er and hires Few's incompetent little buddy.

When Utah appropriately fires that horrible coach, Few goes on blast and talks about internet jackals getting the coach at Utah fired.
        Seems like the real culprit here is Chris Hill.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Missed opportunity not titling this thread Mark Few Too Many

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
            I'm so ashamed.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
              That's it! After Moli's post I was thinking the word "many" should be worked in, but it didn't come to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post

This is uncharitable to Dr Chris Hill PhD. Of course Few might have been interested in the Utah job in the early 2000s: the Utes had been to the finals a few years before, Gonzaga was in Spokane, and the Utes had a full cupboard that included the #1 overall pick in the NBA draft. Few would have KILLED it at Utah! He might have taken us to the promised land if he'd been able to convince Bogut to stick around for a year or two. Instead he stayed at Gonzaga and built a nothing program into the best program in the US.

But yes, Giacoletti was a terrible recommendation.
                Hill should have known better than to hire someone who was barely over .500 at a big sky school, regardless of Few's biased recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post

Hill should have known better than to hire someone who was barely over .500 at a big sky school, regardless of Few's biased recommendation.
                  Yeah eff Chris Hill and eff Mark Few.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Haha. Yes, Chris hill you screwed is over! Not only did you hire the three greatest football coaches the u has ever seen (in succession) as well as the greatest basketball mind/towel pooper that has ever considered coaching in the state of Utah, you got is into the pac12!!!

f you indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      Haha. Yes, Chris hill you screwed is over! Not only did you hire the three greatest football coaches the u has ever seen (in succession) as well as the greatest basketball mind/towel pooper that has ever considered coaching in the state of Utah, you got is into the pac12!!!

f you indeed
                      Eff him as it relates to the basketball program and destroying it. Praise him for the other stuff. It can be both .
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Few is not LDS?
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I think Funk is being too hard on Chris Hill. His one bad quality is relying too much on the word of men he trusted. So, hiring Giac. And, believing Urban when Urban said he would be around for years, and together Hill and Meyer would take Utah to the promised land. Other than that, Hill was an excellent AD.

Comment

Funk, stop blaming Mark Few for Utah’s troubles in basketball.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              Few is not LDS?
                              lol no. You thought he was?
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                              X