Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYU roster 21-22

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    Is there a rule out there about entering the transfer portal by 01 May to be eligible for next season? If so I would think BYU hopefully has a couple of these open scholarships filled within the next couple of weeks.
    If there is, then I'm not familiar with it.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

      It would surprise me a bit if that guy picks WYO or UNLV over BYU.
      Whoopsie.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

        The Swedish player on Utah's team, Pelle Larsson, just entered the portal. He could be the potential PG of the future BYU still needs.

        I doubt that he is interested in staying in Utah. My guess is that he will go pro in Finland. Or he could go to Maine and suit up with his brother.

        He would be a good get for you guys; I liked him and apart from not being blessed with the traditional Finnish high-flying athleticism, I thought he was very productive as a freshman (he did hit the freshman wall).

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Applejack View Post


          I doubt that he is interested in staying in Utah. My guess is that he will go pro in Finland. Or he could go to Maine and suit up with his brother.

          He would be a good get for you guys; I liked him and apart from not being blessed with the traditional Finnish high-flying athleticism, I thought he was very productive as a freshman (he did hit the freshman wall).
          Is there anybody left at Utah at this point?

          Serious question. It seems like everybody has entered the portal.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

            Is there anybody left at Utah at this point?

            Serious question. It seems like everybody has entered the portal.
            I think they've got at least a couple of USU guys who are transferring over with the new head coach.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

              Is there anybody left at Utah at this point?

              Serious question. It seems like everybody has entered the portal.
              Yes, we traded most of our team for USU's guards. Seems risky, but

              But it was all worth it to be rid of Krysko Meth.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                Whoopsie.
                Not sure why he didn't like BYU's situation better than UNLV. Kruger the Younger must be a pretty good salesman!
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

                I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

                  Not sure why he didn't like BYU's situation better than UNLV. Kruger the Younger must be a pretty good salesman!
                  Cough...honor code...cough, cough.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Applejack View Post

                    Yes, we traded most of our team for USU's guards. Seems risky, but

                    But it was all worth it to be rid of Krysko Meth.
                    At least its a sign they don't hate their coach.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

                      At least its a sign they don't hate their coach.
                      Tender mercies

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X