2020 Post-Election Thread...let's talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Are you giving up Coca-Cola and Delta airlines, too?
    Yeah, I gave up Delta a long time ago... And given that Coca-Cola is sponsoring genocide I will most likely be giving up on them too!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

We must protect that constitutional right to pick up tickets!
      You damn right it is my constitutional right but who cares about baseball?
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

You damn right it is my constitutional right but who cares about baseball?
        Just millions of people in the US and abroad.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Just millions of people in the US and abroad.
          I bet they are all a bunch of racist bigots that like to see minority owned businesses fail.
          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-07-2021, 02:01 PM.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I gotta admit, this georgia voting issue thing is kind of entertaining. All the right-wingers whining about cancel culture and promoting boycotts at the same time.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I bet they are all a bunch of racist bigots that like to see minority owned businesses fail.
              Probably all the latino and black players and their families, for sure.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

F*ck MLB... baseball sucks anyway.
                Why does this sound so familiar? Like a callback to my childhood...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I gotta admit, this georgia voting issue thing is kind of entertaining. All the right-wingers whining about cancel culture and promoting boycotts at the same time.
                  Not to mention right-wingers (like Mitch) that are telling businesses how to operate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Not to mention right-wingers (like Mitch) that are telling businesses how to operate.
                    STAY OUT OF POLITICS!!!*

*Except the big donations. Please keep those coming.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Are you talking about the Mitch that was on the front line in the fight against McCain-Feigngold, the legislation seeking to regulate corporate contributions to election campaigns? So, I guess what Mitch is saying to corporate America is give us your money but STFU and know your place.
                      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• So maybe Drumpf can just sue CNN for billion$ rather than keep claiming the election was rigged (and trying to get more donations) to recover all the money he personally lost...

This seems to show CNN's malice that the previous lawsuit was missing.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So maybe Drumpf can just sue CNN for billion$ rather than keep claiming the election was rigged (and trying to get more donations) to recover all the money he personally lost...

This is serious! Everyone conspiring to make Trump look bad and making him lose the election! I mean, Trump did most of that himself during his daily covid comedy shows and on Twitter, but also CNN's around-the-clock coverage of the worst president in history's every move couldn't have helped his chances, either! Too bad truth is a bulletproof defense to a libel suit... Trump ought to be scared to sue since he seems to be allergic to winning in court.

Comment

So maybe Drumpf can just sue CNN for billion$ rather than keep claiming the election was rigged (and trying to get more donations) to recover all the money he personally lost...

Is that video a screen shot of the National Inquirer? Could have fooled me that it wasn't a tabloid front page.

I would love to see Trump sue CNN. The discovery on both sides would be great.

Comment

• Hi Ted. No.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ted, James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are not reliable. The guy has been successfully sued for libel and is a convicted felon. Also, Trump has given that group money on more than one occasion. They are the same outfit that tried to project Roy Moore through chicanery.

Comment

Working...
                                X