2020 Post-Election Thread...let's talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

I de-registered as a Republican after 50 years on January 7. I'd consider re-registering if there were a Republican candidate worth voting for. But for now, I want nothing to do with the Trump bootlickers.
    Yeah, I don't remember the actual day, but I registered as a Democrat. I'd actually left the GOP for the Libertarian Party after I was fed-up with the direction things were going under Newt.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

Don't listen to him fus. I love what you bring to the board when you stop by even when I give you a hard time.

I am still registered as a Republican for purely practical reasons. If I want a say in Utah, I need to have my vote in the Republican caucus or primary. I'll vote for whomever I want in the general election. I have no loyalty to the party.
      I am not registered for any of the parties and vote in the primaries for whatever candidate in whatever party I feel like at the time… I usually end up voting for the libertarian in the end, however, because both parties are full of clowns. Usually one party more than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
        I am still registered as a Republican for purely practical reasons. If I want a say in Utah, I need to have my vote in the Republican caucus or primary. I'll vote for whomever I want in the general election. I have no loyalty to the party.
        Last year I registered as a Democrat for one primary vote and as a Republican for another vote. Then as soon as I could change party again I registered as an independent because I really can't support either party. A few people around here thought I was actually doing something illegal switching parties like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
          Last year I registered as a Democrat for one primary vote and as a Republican for another vote. Then as soon as I could change party again I registered as an independent because I really can't support either party. A few people around here thought I was actually doing something illegal switching parties like that.
          Wasn't there something about casting a vote in CA from ID? That's the only thing I remember people calling illegal, but my memory is shorter than the block U on the foothills of SLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Now that a Dem is back in the WH we are back to the president being responsible for a good economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• A lot of Republicans approve of the January 6th riots. But the vast majority of Americans don't. Interestingly though, even the majority of Republicans say the riots should be investigated more. This is possibly a function of Fox giving little information about it, which was a finding of research done on the content of the three largest cable news channels. With even Republicans interested in knowing more and the absence of the clown show Jim Jordan on the committee, the GOP is not going to fare very well in the hearings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...u-might-think/
              Last edited by BlueK; 07-21-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Oh speaking of dumb pieces of shit:

Rand Paul is repugnant. I remember when he took to passing communiques with the Russians. Also, Ron Paul has always been a racist twit, despite edge lords fawning over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  A lot of Republicans approve of the January 6th riots. But the vast majority of Americans don't. Interestingly though, even the majority of Republicans say the riots should be investigated more. This is possibly a function of Fox giving little information about it, which was a finding of research done on the content of the three largest cable news channels. With even Republicans interested in knowing more and the absence of the clown show Jim Jordan on the committee, the GOP is not going to fare very well in the hearings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...u-might-think/
                  LOL… Nazi Pelosi is an idiot: https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/polit...nks/index.html
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Why- because she won't let two of the most notorious January 6 defenders on the bipartisan commission? Are we going to pretend that Jim Jordan is fit to sit on such a committee?
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Why- because she won't let two of the most notorious January 6 defenders on the bipartisan commission? Are we going to pretend that Jim Jordan is fit to sit on such a committee?
                      Read the CNN link, bro... Maybe this will help you: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gimiaplp?hl=en
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm glad Jordan isn't on the committee. That guy is a clown. There was zero chance it being legitimate with him on there.

And it's beyond debate that McCarthy's choices -- especially Banks and Jordan -- were aimed at turning the committee into something of a circus. Both men would have, at every turn, sought to turn the tables on Democrats -- using the platform provided by the committee to push debunked claims about Antifa's involvement in the Capitol riot, questioning Democratic leadership's readiness for just such an attack and trying to broaden the committee's mandate to cover the Black Lives Matter protests of summer 2020.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• that would be crazy, like letting jim jordan on a committee investigating rape or other sexual abuse
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Read the CNN link, bro... Maybe this will help you: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gimiaplp?hl=en
                              I did read it. Now I really have to wonder if you read it, though. You do have a history of cavalierly posting things that don't favor your position based on the headline as though you didn't read the actual article... And you called her "Nazi Pelosi"
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Doesn't that dummy realize people will just ran away from him? He should be hiding in some bushes and take them by surprise.

In the military we want three things: stealth, speed, and violence of action. The more of those you have, the more likely you will be successful.

Comment

Working...
                                X