2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
    Sure would like the opportunity to kick everyone in PA who voted for Jo in the nuts 30x.
    their wives’ boyfriends will take care of it
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Update on Nevada count:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...4&ref=external

Interesting info on the Biden Crime Family as well.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        their wives’ boyfriends will take care of it
        [emoji123]

Comment

• He’s not wrong

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/13...256059906?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Update on Nevada count:

Ok kooky Tucker Carlson.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Ok kooky Tucker Carlson.
              You didn't watch the video. smh
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Biden got 37.9% of the vote in Utah. This is the best performance by a Democrat since before I was born. You have to go all the way back to 1964, when Lyndon B. Johnson got 54% and carried the state, to find a Democrat that did better than Biden this year.

Comment

Ok kooky Tucker Carlson.
                  Did you watch the clip?
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Update on Nevada count:

that guy is a wild man. i’d buy him a carls jr six dollar burger for sure.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      that guy is a wild man. i’d buy him a carls jr six dollar burger for sure.
                      It looks like he was doing it on a dare for a Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burger...
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        It looks like he was doing it on a dare for a Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burger...
                        Idiot - you can get two Whoopers at Burger King for only $5.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Did you watch the clip?
                          No it wouldn't play. Did I miss another joke again?

Comment

You didn't watch the video. smh
                            I hadn't and I made an ass out of myself. Holy shit that guy looks like he the dude Jimmy Kimmel sends around to events.

Comment

I hadn't and I made an ass out of myself. Holy shit that guy looks like he the dude Jimmy Kimmel sends around to events.

No worries, you can't watch em all (unless you are Tedbot - speaking of which, where is Tedbot?).

I just thought the Biden Crime Family was a new one that made me laugh.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

speaking of which, where is Tedbot?).

Probably kicking back obviously nonplussed by the election since he's always been an impartial onlooker of anything having to do with our antiquated binary elections as a die-hard Libertarian. He sure just gets a kick out of Silly Drumpf once in a while, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X