• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision Desk HQ has called PA (and the election) for Biden:

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      Trump doesn't lose any of his crazed supporters with this loss. It isn't broad enough. They will spend the next 4 years holding a grudge and sulking and finding fault with everything President Biden does. And they will be back in 2024. I have two words for anyone who doubts this: Silvio Berlusconi.
      Trump won't be back, at least not in politics. If he manages to escape indictment, he'll leverage his following into his next venture (probably a media outlet).

That's not to say that his fans can't and won't do a lot of damage to our institutions in the meantime.
      Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
      --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        Trump doesn't lose any of his crazed supporters with this loss. It isn't broad enough. They will spend the next 4 years holding a grudge and sulking and finding fault with everything President Biden does. And they will be back in 2024. I have two words for anyone who doubts this: Silvio Berlusconi.
        Not a chance. He is done.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Yeah he'd be pushing 80 in 2024 and KFC has a serious vendetta to fulfill. His low-IQ offspring, on the other hand, will make a run. That will be pathetic to watch otherwise smart Republicans cheer them on like they are actually serious people.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• newt needs to go away forever
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Yeah he'd be pushing 80 in 2024 and KFC has a serious vendetta to fulfill. His low-IQ offspring, on the other hand, will make a run. That will be pathetic to watch otherwise smart Republicans cheer them on like they are actually serious people.
              I think we are going to witness some stockholm syndrome dynamics. I predict that once trump is gone, people are going to distance themselves from his nonsense. You are starting to see it already.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                newt needs to go away forever
                Newt was the beginning of the end of my involvement with the Republican Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Newt was the beginning of the end of my involvement with the Republican Party.
                  brett baier is shitting on him on fox news
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• The closet Trump supporters are going back to their closets and don their sackcloth in private. You'll never know who the crazies were in your ward.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      The closet Trump supporters are going back to their closets and don their sackcloth in private. You'll never know who the crazies were in your ward.
                      Some people hide their mental illness well.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        The closet Trump supporters are going back to their closets and don their sackcloth in private. You'll never know who the crazies were in your ward.
                        Oh I know well. They don't hide it very well if at all. Took my kids to YM/YW on wednesday and one leader had their truck parked at the church with the flags mounted in the bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          Oh I know well. They don't hide it very well if at all. Took my kids to YM/YW on wednesday and one leader had their truck parked at the church with the flags mounted in the bed.
                          Small towns are different. There's not enough anonymity or other background noise to take attention away from their crazy. Then when they're outed, there's no hiding it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            Small towns are different. There's not enough anonymity or other background noise to take attention away from their crazy. Then when they're outed, there's no hiding it anymore.
                            Very true.

Comment

• I can always tell a closet Trump supporter when their racism leaks out in Gospel Doctrine.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                There’s little incentive for them not to ride Trump until the wheels fall off.

He might be done but Trumpism is not. He has shown if you flood the zone with non stop shit for years you can create a massive coalition of folks that believe parts and parcels of that bull shit. Those folks become single issue voters for a myriad of reasons.

Now he might be singularly talented to pull it off but the incentive to do this is still there. The GOP has rode him to accomplish their pet projects, he will be useful thus forefront of the party until he can’t deliver his coalition.

Comment

Working...
                                X