2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    It's not great, but ABC news was way worse.

What's everyone else watching?
    NBC. It was on when I came home. It hasn’t bad enough for me to switch to another channel. But I’ve been watching NYT on my phone also.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Landslide wasn’t going to happen. We all live in bubbles there are soooooooooooooo many dumb people in this world.

Like seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• These Michael Youseff commercials about the virus of sin are just excellent.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Okay, so PA says they won't give anymore updates until 9:00 am tomorrow. Might as well go ahead and go to bed.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

These Michael Youseff commercials about the virus of sin are just excellent.
            I'm partial to the commercial for the James Earl Jones bible audio book
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
              Here's a visual from the other thread that we were in agreement on.
              This is looking very possible. I know everyone is banking on the Biden mail-in vote lead. But one of the three rust belt states could still go to Trump.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Okay, so PA says they won't give anymore updates until 9:00 am tomorrow. Might as well go ahead and go to bed.
                unless biden wins wi and mi
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  This is looking very possible. I know everyone is banking on the Biden mail-in vote lead. But one of the three rust belt states could still go to Trump.
                  I might end up 270/268. Thinking Trump might get that single EC vote in Maine.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So no blue tidal wave in the Senate?
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      unless biden wins wi and mi
                      Fine. I'll stay up.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Whoa. Huge vote dump in Georgia decreases Trump’s lead to 3 percent. It even moved the all-knowing NYT needle to leans Biden!
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Whoa. Huge vote dump in Georgia decreases Trump’s lead to 3 percent. It even moved the all-knowing NYT needle to leans Biden!
                          I think that needle's been leaning Biden for a while, wavering between 55-65% likelihood for him.

Comment

Whoa. Huge vote dump in Georgia decreases Trump’s lead to 3 percent. It even moved the all-knowing NYT needle to leans Biden!
                            If Biden ends up winning Georgia, Trump will have to win all three of WI, MI, and PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                              If Biden ends up winning Georgia, Trump will have to win all three of WI, MI, and PA.
                              same with nc, right?
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• This is interesting for NV. Clark County (Las Vegas) is usually more blue than this, I think.

Biden up 30,000 votes statewide.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X