No announcement yet.

2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL didn’t tell us much 2 years ago. Come on Ohio.

Comment

• I don't see any reason to be cursing right now is you want Trump out of office.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I don't see any reason to be cursing right now is you want Trump out of office.
        Exactly. It will be closer than Biden supporters want, but Trump ain't winning Wisconsin or Michigan. Biden just needs Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
          FL didn’t tell us much 2 years ago. Come on Ohio.
          Urban votes always lean Dem. The rural vote will be GOP. Right now we will see if Biden can hold on in the rural area. My pulse is no. Hell, rural Ohio hates Dewine our GOP Governor and love Trump so it will be interesting to see..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My first Democratic Presidential Vote - proving that hate is more powerful than dislike.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• This is a cool site where you can see how the 538 projection changes based on who wins each state:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...-election-map/

If you give Trump FL, NC, and GA, it becomes basically a 50/50 race. Whoever wins PA would take a commanding lead.

But if Biden wins Ohio, Trump only has a 1% chance to win.

Comment

• Doesn’t look we’re going to know with certainty tonight. Great.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Exactly. It will be closer than Biden supporters want, but Trump ain't winning Wisconsin or Michigan. Biden just needs Pennsylvania.
                  This reminds of 2016. Not good memories.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    This reminds of 2016. Not good memories.
                    Yeah this is getting weird. Some organizations have pulled back the Virginia call for Biden. Fox (who in spite of their regular programming I think have the best election night coverage) is sticking with their original call for Biden. Obviously if Biden loses Virginia thst is not good.

Comment

• Barf. Deja vu from 2016.

Trump will win FL and Biden fading fast in NC and OH.

Nate Silver needs to close up shop. His analysis/predictions are garbage.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Yeah this is getting weird. Some organizations have pulled back the Virginia call for Biden. Fox (who in spite of their regular programming I think have the best election night coverage) is sticking with their original call for Biden. Obviously if Biden loses Virginia thst is not good.
                        NYT also still has Virginia for Biden
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Barf. Deja vu from 2016.

Time for him to head back to baseball.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Barf. Deja vu from 2016.

Yeah I never was confident. I still hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Seriously, how in the Hell do you lose twice to this guy?
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                Seriously, how in the Hell do you lose twice to this guy?
                                I still think Biden pulls this out.

Comment

Working...
                                X