Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I think I saw this ad in a truck commercial:

Trump might have won if that ad had run a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
      Lol Americans are so dumb.

Forget all the criming and racism and fascistic minority rule and grifting and nepotism and thousands of dead grandparents because of a cool manly political ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
        Lol Americans are so dumb.

Forget all the criming and racism and fascistic minority rule and grifting and nepotism and thousands of dead grandparents because of a cool manly political ad.
        It highlights everything he's doing that a majority of Americans agree with. But yeah, all that other stuff . . .

Comment

Honestly, this feels like an ADHD ad for an ADHD President. Gotta make a change every 1.8 seconds.

Comment

It highlights everything he's doing that a majority of Americans agree with. But yeah, all that other stuff . . .
            I think it cleverly hides what he HASN'T been doing and, more importantly, is an upbeat, proactive message-- which has been conspicuously absent along with ANY semblance of a GOP platform. So bizarre. Also, what numbers in immigration is he referring to that are on his side? I'd like to know what they mean by that one-- along with the puzzling claim of taking on covid??, except I know it's just a dumb ad and they aren't counting on being fact-checked.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I love the casual racism of the cartoon, displaying 2 women of color as the boogeyman stealing from the hard working 1930s era white dude.

Exploding deficits
              Tax cuts for the wealthy
              Destruction of political norms

He’s going to lose the popular vote by 7-10 million but keep telling yourself that a majority of Americans agree with ‘stuff’ he’s doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Also, what numbers in immigration is he referring to that are on his side?
                Zero immigration, or reduced legal immigration, is a win in his book.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                  Zero immigration, or reduced legal immigration, is a win in his book.
                  He successfully f*ked up the whole system, just like his White Power buddies wanted. He started skimming USCIS application fees and feeding them to ICE operations, causing major backlogs on both ends of the system- affirmative benefits and defensive benefits. Shit is messed up right now.
                  Last edited by Commando; 11-03-2020, 01:23 PM.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I kinda love that ad.
                    Agreed, I liked it too.
                    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                      Agreed, I liked it too.
                      And folks this is why he will win.

He comes out with an ad that paints 2 WOC as the oppressors of the white male and a bunch of college educated white people buy it HL&S.

Insanity.

Comment

• Biden’s been rambling incoherently on CNN for the last 10 minutes, making absolutely no sense. God help us.

Comment

You maybe should look up the word majority.

Comment

And folks this is why he will win.

He comes out with an ad that paints 2 WOC as the oppressors of the white male and a bunch of college educated white people buy it HL&S.

Insanity.
                            We didn't say we agreed with it. But its a much more interesting and effective political ad than the normal stuff we see year after year.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              We didn't say we agreed with it. But its a much more interesting and effective political ad than the normal stuff we see year after year.
                              Racial pandering, interesting and effective!

Comment

Racial pandering, interesting and effective!

I didn't notice the race of anyone in the ad. Not surprised that you would though.

Comment

Working...
                                X