Inflation: What's happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

That probably is not going to do any good, unless they ban imports from any industry where some of its products are made using uigher slave labor. So ban all silicon from China. The reason is, they can just flex the uighers to another labor intensive industry, say cotton picking. And switch the 3 companies away from Uigher labor. Slave labor is fungible that way. Remember, the CCP owns all of the companies, and we keep treating these companies like they are individually owned and led by open market decisions.

But if I had my way, I'd ban all chinese imports until the Uigher camps are torn down. Cena can go cry him a river. I cannot believe that slavery is acceptable in 2021.

Whoa, KL with the serious China take! Nice!

You are not wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

That probably is not going to do any good, unless they ban imports from any industry where some of its products are made using uigher slave labor. So ban all silicon from China. The reason is, they can just flex the uighers to another labor intensive industry, say cotton picking. And switch the 3 companies away from Uigher labor. Slave labor is fungible that way. Remember, the CCP owns all of the companies, and we keep treating these companies like they are individually owned and led by open market decisions.

But if I had my way, I'd ban all chinese imports until the Uigher camps are torn down. Cena can go cry him a river. I cannot believe that slavery is acceptable in 2021.

true but not responsive.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
      X