No announcement yet.

I love Utah politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received the GOP primary ballot today. Looking at a lot of these candidate's platform's is depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
      I received the GOP primary ballot today. Looking at a lot of these candidate's platform's is depressing.
      Doesn't sound like a very good reason to vote for anyone then.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
        I received the GOP primary ballot today. Looking at a lot of these candidate's platform's is depressing.
        I started looking at some of their Twitter accounts to see what they post. That helped me to decide who I would vote for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I started looking at some of their Twitter accounts to see what they post. That helped me to decide who I would vote for.
          I have mine narrowed down as well. Social.media has helped a lot.

Comment

• Anyone Mike Lee endorses is an automatic no for both me and my wife.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Anyone Mike Lee endorses is an automatic no for both me and my wife.
              Yep. Pretty sure I saw that when I was looking things over yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Anyone Mike Lee endorses is an automatic no for both me and my wife.
                Wow you'd vote against Captain Moroni that's not cool

Comment

• If you live in Utah House 45, I strongly recommend my neighbor: Tracy Miller.

https://www.tracyforutah.com/

Republican but definitely not MAGA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    If you live in Utah House 45, I strongly recommend my neighbor: Tracy Miller.

https://www.tracyforutah.com/

Republican but definitely not MAGA.
                    It's nice to see reasonable people running for office. I don't live there but someone I work with might and I'll pass on your suggestion as I trust your MAGAness.

Comment

• https://www.ksl.com/article/51037450...blican-primary
                      Utah Gov. Spencer Cox has a commanding lead over his primary challenger, state Rep. Phil Lyman, ahead of the June 25 primary election.
                      I had an argument with my brother because he believes Cox is unfit for governor because he used pronouns once. It's good to see he appears to be far ahead.

I wonder where John Curtis aits in the Senate race?

Comment

• John Curtis' ads (particularly from the pac) have rubbed me the wrong way some. They seem very maga-y.

I'll probably still vote for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          John Curtis' ads (particularly from the pac) have rubbed me the wrong way some. They seem very maga-y.

I'll probably still vote for him.
                          He's honestly not the worst but still gross to see. Trump has moved the entire party further right all the culture war stuff.

I've also been disappointed to see Blake More become more MAGAy.

Comment

Working...
                          X