Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Well, well, well...

Oh wow that is delicious. That would be so funny if DeSantis couldn’t win a culture war even in his state.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• And lawyers everywhere who skimmed over the rule against perpetuities break into a cold sweat.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The fact than Elon Musk so frequently laughs at Babylon Bee tweets is the best evidence there is that he is not very bright.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

The fact than Elon Musk so frequently laughs at Babylon Bee tweets is the best evidence there is that he is not very bright.
            Yeah, he is so dumb he is only the 2nd richest billionaire right now.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The fact than Elon Musk so frequently laughs at Babylon Bee tweets is the best evidence there is that he is not very bright.
              +1 Elon is just cringey.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Smart in class, dumb on the bus. It's a thing.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

It helps when your dad owns an emerald mine

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

It helps when your dad owns an emerald mine
                    Oh, so that is where Elon gets all his money.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm really disheartened by the GOP polling I'm seeing. A couple of GOP polling experts I follow seem to be especially down today after an election in Wisconsin yesterday too. Trump has broken the GOP but he's also allowed the Dems to continue bad policy without electoral consequences. Only death will end Trump's hold on the party but who knows how long before the populism fades.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        I'm really disheartened by the GOP polling I'm seeing. A couple of GOP polling experts I follow seem to be especially down today after an election in Wisconsin yesterday too. Trump has broken the GOP but he's also allowed the Dems to continue bad policy without electoral consequences. Only death will end Trump's hold on the party but who knows how long before the populism fades.
                        He is an unmitigated disaster for the GOP.

Comment

Oh, so that is where Elon gets all his money.
                          Makes me wonder which tax bracket I'd be in if I was born on third base.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Makes me wonder which tax bracket I'd be in if I was born on third base.
                            You were born on third base. In fact, as a white American male you were basically born five feet from home plate.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

You were born on third base. In fact, as a white American male you were basically born five feet from home plate.
                              Where was Elon born?

Comment

He is an unmitigated disaster for the GOP.
                                You guys keep dismissing the fact that the GOP is the disaster, he’s just the inevitability of a flawed ideology.

If conservatism, as y’all have been lecturing me about for the last 20 years, was worth it’s salt y’all wouldn’t have allowed him and folks like him to infiltrate and dominate every aspect of the party from the grassroots to POTUS.

Again it’s why folks like Jeff Flake were/are so important. But you guys just keep saying Trump bad and keep suffering from your TDS and forgive the apparatus that has placated his every excess for the last 7 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X