2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very likely the future POTUS. Yikes.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

And expect his enablers in government to support him even more:

https://www.al.com/politics/2023/05/...him-twice.html
      Sexual assault gives Tommy Tuberville a Trump boner. I mean... duh.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Very likely the future POTUS. Yikes.

She makes Nancy Pelosi look sober.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

She makes Nancy Pelosi look sober.
          She makes Dianne Feinstein look young and coherent.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• she is going to retire to private life in july right?

Comment

• CNN obliterates Trump's lies in their stupid town hall:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/polit...all/index.html

I think Trump is a sociopath narcissist who lies with every breath he draws.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                CNN obliterates Trump's lies in their stupid town hall:

The best thing that could happen to our politics right now is for Trump to die of natural causes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

The best thing that could happen to our politics right now is for Trump to die of natural causes.
                  I've been told that it's indecorous to hope for someone's death, so I'm rooting for massive stroke.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

The best thing that could happen to our politics right now is for Trump and Biden to die of natural causes.
                    FIFY. Of course, Grandpa Joe already has one foot in the grave.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                      CNN obliterates Trump's lies in their stupid town hall:

Did not watch but did see @AOC's review:

Edit: And then there is the Drumpf'ers' perspective on how it went:

And this Dem's perspective on how it went:

When is Joe going to have his town hall on FoxNews? That would have an high entertainment value and I might have to watch. Of course, I am not sure if Grandpa Joe can produce a coherent sentence without having it written on a note card or teleprompter.
                      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-11-2023, 02:26 AM.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The CNN Town Hall was either a disaster for Trump or a disaster for CNN/Democrats depending on who is talking.

This is going to be the worst election cycle ever.

Comment

• Nothing hurts trumps poll numbers. He will be the nominee. And might win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            Nothing hurts trumps poll numbers. He will be the nominee. And might win.
                            This is why the Dems need to stop screwing and put him in jail. DeSantis has a much better chance of winning if Drumpf is out of the way. We don't need another four more years of Grandpa Joe and his drunk, do nothing VP. Come you Dems, do it.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              Nothing hurts trumps poll numbers. He will be the nominee. And might win.
                              We should have just let Trump win in 2020! Then we would have avoided Jan 6, he would have been saddled with all the economic issues of the past couple of years, and neither him nor Biden would be a candidate this time around.

Ah, well. Hindsight and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                The CNN Town Hall was either a disaster for Trump or a disaster for CNN/Democrats depending on who is talking.

This is going to be the worst election cycle ever.
                                Dems are saying it was a disaster for CNN/Dems. (See my post above.)

Even the very liberal Rolling Stone mag is calling it a campaign rally for Drumpf:

Nevertheless, the town hall was “a fucking disgrace,” in the words of another network insider. “1000 percent a mistake [to host Trump]. No one [at CNN] is happy.”

“Just brutal,” added one of the network’s primetime producers.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X