Fortunate Son: The Hunter Biden Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Hunter emails...

New emails from Hunter Biden business associates reveal he asked for $2million retainer PLUS 'success fees' to help them unfreeze $30billion in Libyan assets while his father was VP
    • Emails from Democratic donors Sam Jauhari and Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani indicated that Hunter Biden had offered to help free frozen Libyan assets
    • Jauhari was frank about the kind of access they believed Hunter Biden might have, as well as his issues involving alcohol and drug use
    • The two were working to unfreeze billions of dollars in assassinated Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi's foreign assets for the new Libyan government
    • They stood to gain 5 percent of whatever they were able to free up for Libya, which could potentially mean hundreds of millions of dollars
    A pair of emails from business associates of Hunter Biden reveal he offered to help them unfreeze Libyan assets for a $2million retainer plus 'success fees', while they also discussed their misgivings over his drug and alcohol use.

The email exchanges were between mid-level Democratic donors Sam Jauhari and Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani, who in 2015 were both working on behalf of the new Libyan government to free up $30billion in state foreign assets. They had been frozen by the Obama administration under the deposed Muammar Gaddafi regime in 2011.

The emails are unrelated to those on his laptop, which outlined a number of his other business dealings. The computer was found at a repair shop in Delaware.

In the first email dated January 28, 2015 sent by Jauhari to al-Rahbani, and obtained by Business Insider, Jauhari discusses what he believes the younger Biden might bring to the table in their efforts.
    [...]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-reveal.html

$2 million and he can't even guarantee success... Man, I need a daddy in the white house so I can get in on this quid pro quo sh*t.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      More Hunter emails...

$2 million and he can't even guarantee success... Man, I need a daddy in the white house so I can get in on this quid pro quo sh*t.
      Did I miss something, or isn't the gist of the article "Hunter Biden asked for lots of money and nobody paid it"?

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

Did I miss something, or isn't the gist of the article "Hunter Biden asked for lots of money and nobody paid it"?
        Oh, there is plenty that Hunter was paid for... and it is all true!:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The Big Guy and Hunter were sharing bank accounts...

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI's probe into Hunter's finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge
          • Emails from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other's bills
          • The president have may have inadvertently funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge
          • Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes
          • The claim raises serious questions about whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute
          • Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs
          • A former federal prosecutor tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe
          • The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges
          [...]
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FBI-probe.html

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Y'all will tell me that Don Jr and Drumpf were sharing bank accounts, buying blow and hookers too. This is why y'all need to start voting for the 3rd party candidates like I have been telling you forever. It is good some of y'all are finally starting to realize you wasted your vote on Grandpa Joe, however.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Y'all will tell me that Don Jr and Drumpf were sharing bank accounts, buying blow and hookers too. This is why y'all need to start voting for the 3rd party candidates like I have been telling you forever. It is good some of y'all are finally starting to realize you wasted your vote on Grandpa Joe, however.
            lol. As if wasting your vote isn’t the motto of the libertarian party.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Hell no- nobody 'wasted' their vote. We got the worst president ever the f*k out of the White House. Third party candidates. lol. Yeah I'd say they were a waste, but it's not even as benign as a waste-- you're actively helping one side or the other as proactively as an actual vote. Go ahead and thank Ralph Nader for W and Ross Perot for President Clinton. And all the assholes who voted for whoever rather than hold their nose to vote for Hillary.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

As bad as Biden has been, he is 1000x better than trump. Zero regrets on that vote.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  As bad as Biden has been, he is 1000x better than trump. Zero regrets on that vote.
                  #ButButButWhatAboutDrumpf
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post

Hell no- nobody 'wasted' their vote. We got the worst president ever the f*k out of the White House. Third party candidates. lol. Yeah I'd say they were a waste, but it's not even as benign as a waste-- you're actively helping one side or the other as proactively as an actual vote. Go ahead and thank Ralph Nader for W and Ross Perot for President Clinton. And all the assholes who voted for whoever rather than hold their nose to vote for Hillary.
                    Believe it or not I actually voted for Ralph Nader once... I regretted that one. Just like a lot of people are regretting voting for Joe Biden:

Majority of Voters Think Trump Was a Better President Than Biden: Poll (Sorry, the public isn't agreeing with you.)

Poll Shows Trump Edging Out Biden in Hypothetical 2024 Presidential Race (Older poll, back in Sept)

Could Donald Trump Beat Joe Biden, Kamala Harris in 2024? What the Polls Show (Spoiler: Polls show yes)

Thanks to all you dumb dems that selected the weakest, dumbest, oldest, most corrupt candidate for your man y'all are going to put Drumpf back into the white house in 2024. Thanks for nothing. The Dems need to dig deeper for a strong candidate. There has to be one out there somewhere... someone like JFK:

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-14-2021, 06:55 AM.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                    X