No announcement yet.

Hold my beer, AOC - Lauren Boebert & Marjorie Taylor Greene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still find this less disturbing than when she brought out a cardboard cutout of Trump at a campaign rally and started rubbing its crotch.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Holy shit, how are these people not shunned by their own party. The GQP is not just trending fascist but shedding collective IQ points by the day.

Comment

lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

LOL...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Classy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Still less disturbing than when she rubbed the crotch of the Trump cardboard cutout.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Still less disturbing than when she rubbed the crotch of the Trump cardboard cutout.
                  I find myself both curious as to what this looked like, and at the same time kind of glad I didn't see this.

Comment

Working...
                  X