Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Welcome back, mbn! Sorry for saying you didn't want to watch college football. That was over the line.

Comment

MBN! Welcome back, buddy.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome home, brother!

Comment

Trump is gone and mbn is back. My world is better today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Well, I don’t want a pardon for Trump, especially when we don’t know the scope of his fuckery, but it’s nice to see a Mitt tweet that doesn’t involve chastising his fascist party leader.

Comment

So, what is up with this funky color palette for the site? Did someone lose a bet with the Coastal Carolina board?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    So, what is up with this funky color palette for the site? Did someone lose a bet with the Coastal Carolina board?
                    We upgraded to vbulletin 5!

You can pick your own color theme using the selector in the lower left hand corner. I am currently using Grunge.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

We upgraded to vbulletin 5!

You can pick your own color theme using the selector in the lower left hand corner. I am currently using Grunge.

Comment

Aha

Comment

cool blue for me
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Denim is pretty cool, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X